Leather Day: These pictures of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I have been thinking lately how am I addicted not only to the blue crack but to PLEBA and pics. I've been doing this so long now, longer than anyone else here, and thinking about it I really started feeling guilty. I know I'm devoted too much time to this and that hasn't always been a good thing. Or could it be, as Sheryl Crowe once sang, if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad?

When I heard that Cure song on the TV commercial it really made me realize that was the story of me and my pics, and maybe a good PLEBA theme song.

I've been living so long with these pictures of you
that I almost believe they are real,
I've been living so long with these pictures of you
that I almost believe
that the pictures
are all I can feel...

collagewords.jpg

I was going to make this my sig, but it wouldn't shrink down with all those pics and words. I couldn't even fit all the words in. So here it is, a tribute to all the time I have spent looking at hot Bono pics, if that is a good or a bad thing, I'm not sure.

But enough of my Zoo confessional. It's Leather Day, and I'm 100 posts from FOB (Friend of Band status, see ya soon Verte!) So let's post like dancing like no one is watching and put up all your favorite Bono pics. Because too much is still not enough.;)

Last edited:
Do you have this one Verte? I just found it!

1newfly.jpg

Last edited:
This is from the Conspiracy of Hope tour for Amnesty, 1986. It's special to me because my first U2 concert was the Atlanta stop on that tour, and just because he looked so damn hot. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

339%3B%3B66723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E844%3E%3A7%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232524467859nu0mrj

Great pics Verte! :drool:

I can't see most of mine, my computer is so slow loading the big ones :grumpy: I'm going to post something smaller but still hot :censored:'

hotpants.jpg

bonoabpose.jpg

Back
Top Bottom