Leather Day: The Hands That Built America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
untitled9.jpg

untitled10.jpg

With Him Cofee :cute:
untitled11.jpg

untitled12.jpg

I know, they're lame. Too small, probably common. I'm not a photoshopper. Just trying to contribute :)

images

images

images

images

Wish you guys were around :cute:

:applaud: :doh: :up: < more hands, not Bono's :wink:

:wave:

Glad you see new pics all the time Addicted to Bad! I might have about 25,000 U2 pics...:yikes:...never really counted!! I wouldnt be surprised if it was more than that!! but I will take time to count them someday though :):up:

:no: No.. Don´t waste your time counting them... just putting them here..:wink: much better...
Many of you here need to have a new computer especially for U2´s pics.. like Bonocomet, Gluey, JCoster....:wave:

:no: No.. Don´t waste your time counting them... just putting them here..:wink: much better...
Many of you here need to have a new computer especially for U2´s pics.. like Bonocomet, Gluey, JCoster....:wave:

Oh it would be easy to count since my pics are in folders in Photobucket, each folder gives you a total of pics it contains and that is how I will just add them up, PLUS of course I will post them here ;)

Oh it would be easy to count since my pics are in folders in Photobucket, each folder gives you a total of pics it contains and that is how I will just add them up, PLUS of course I will post them here ;)

BonoFox1, would you please answer me something that I don´t understand about threads with pictures ? Well, as you know I´m new at Interference. Actually, when I first knew this Forum, I just kept reading many, many threads before posting, since very old threads (mainly PLEBA) in order to see all the pics, obviously:wink: Why do some pictures show this advice" This image or video has been moved or deleted - Photobucket". Why are some still in the thread - even in the old ones - and some aren´t anymore ?
You mention here that you have photos in folders in Photobucket... so... I just don´t understand what´s the problem.. Shouldn´t they be there forever ?:hmm:

BonoFox1, would you please answer me something that I don´t understand about threads with pictures ? Well, as you know I´m new at Interference. Actually, when I first knew this Forum, I just kept reading many, many threads before posting, since very old threads (mainly PLEBA) in order to see all the pics, obviously:wink: Why do some pictures show this advice" This image or video has been moved or deleted - Photobucket". Why are some still in the thread - even in the old ones - and some aren´t anymore ?
You mention here that you have photos in folders in Photobucket... so... I just don´t understand what´s the problem.. Shouldn´t they be there forever ?:hmm:

Hi Addicted!:wave:
When you dont see the pics anymore it's because they have been moved from the original folder they were in!..My pics tend to show that because I
usually put them in a temp folder and post them, then I move them to their permanent folder, I don't do it on purpose but I just do it while I organize the pics. Other reasons could be that people close their accounts or they exceed their bandwidth and you cannot see the pics anymore.

Hope I was able to answer your questions ;)

Back
Top Bottom