Leather Day: The Eyes Have It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bridgit said:
a0854271.jpg

3d5a8eb9.jpg

0fda5e51.jpg

oh man, he is so...pretty :ohmy:

MadDaisy said:

I remember the story to this photo! The girl had a button with a picture of John Lennon on it and it said "Listen." So when Bono came over to her he said, "I wanna listen to your button." But the girl said he had to talk to this other lady in line, someone who was very insistent that she get a book to Bono. The two ladies had never met, but the girl with the button was touched by the lady's story - a book (please someone help me with this, I forget who wrote the book) by an author that Bono "is a student of" in his own words. She waited for a long time to get that book signed for Bono to give to him for his birthday, and Bono was genuinely touched by it. He was so moved he asked John to take a picture of the two of them together - very rare when meeting Bono! Then he looked back at the girl with the button and, according to her, he seemed truly touched that she would pass up the opportunity to meet him and give her 'spot' to a stranger. But he said that he still wanted to listen to her button, so he did, and you see that in the photo. She said that she forgot to ask him what he heard.

The weird things I remember.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I remember the story to this photo! The girl had a button with a picture of John Lennon on it and it said "Listen." So when Bono came over to her he said, "I wanna listen to your button." But the girl said he had to talk to this other lady in line, someone who was very insistent that she get a book to Bono. The two ladies had never met, but the girl with the button was touched by the lady's story - a book (please someone help me with this, I forget who wrote the book) by an author that Bono "is a student of" in his own words. She waited for a long time to get that book signed for Bono to give to him for his birthday, and Bono was genuinely touched by it. He was so moved he asked John to take a picture of the two of them together - very rare when meeting Bono! Then he looked back at the girl with the button and, according to her, he seemed truly touched that she would pass up the opportunity to meet him and give her 'spot' to a stranger. But he said that he still wanted to listen to her button, so he did, and you see that in the photo. She said that she forgot to ask him what he heard.

The weird things I remember.

aww that story :cute:

Back
Top Bottom