Leather Day: Sweat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1ac5f161.jpg

ba9c46d1.jpg

a0daf2ec.jpg

:shocked: u2granny - you've been at this all day!!! To what do you contribute your stamina? :D :wink:

Regardless, keep it up! :up: You're killing us, but we love it!! :evil: :heart: :heart:

*Is :D like a maniac at this thread...*

Today's been a pretty good day as is, but this just tops it all off so perfectly. I would like to :bow: to u2granny. Bless you :). Same with anyone else who may have posted pictures here or who will post pictures here along this line.

u2granny said:

Hehe...a personal favorite scene of mine from "Rattle & Hum"...

*Note to self: while being holed up at home tomorrow due to the potentially crazy weather we'll be getting, watch "Rattle & Hum"...*

You know what I particularly like about this thread? The fact that the majority of the pictures here are from my top 3 eras as far as Bono's looks go :up:.

What I envy is the girl in the stills from the Elevation Boston concert *Narrows eyes, growls*...

Anywho...yeah. I give this thread a big :up:.

Angela

There is a specific day for each band member. Larry's day is Monday. Obviously, the longevity and lenght of the threads is dependent on how many people contribute to them. So if it is something of interest, feel free to drop by the Larry thread (Moobday) each monday.

:wave:

Last edited:
why can't i see any of grannys pics?? i SOOOO want to..:drool: lol...
have you removed em from photobucket or is it just somethin wrong at the mo?

I rename my albums every few weeks to discourage direct linking and save my bandwidth. Most of it occurs on other forums and web sites. I will be doing this again next week. So, save what you can.

Back
Top Bottom