Leather Day: St. Patrick's Day Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoboyflower.jpg

bono2574.jpg

BE070273.jpg

ufconcert20.jpg

UFdocumentary_08.jpg

ufbono26.jpg

Queen Bee said:

Okay! Not that I'm a fashion expert in any way, but... black shirt, black suit, black shoes and... red socks :shifty: :D

Mmmm nice bushy mullet pics :tongue: Thanks Souly! Queen Bee I love green-ized JT Bono! :flirt:

Keocmb said:
I love everyone's justifications for him not wearing green in pictures. "The pool tables are green." :lol:

LOL, I know!

But hey, I did say even if he wasn't wearing something green, you could post it anyway, so...

Excellent pictures-some I haven't seen before! I love the ones of him in the green caps! Never knew there was so much green stuff he wore.

souLnation, I agree, Bono does look great in denim. :yes:.

Also, yay for the little girl who remembered Bono in the mentioning of Irish people! :D.

Angela

Sorry U2 Kitten

I have been trying to find this post to day. And I could not find it here. I had to go searching. You should be prode WOW. I would say thats pretty darn good to me. That she would say Bono. Sounds like you have rasied her right. You should be prode.

eriekittym Who is sorry fore notgetting back to this sonner darn

Thanks :wink: I tried :yes: I guess she couldn't help it, there is so much Bono in her life!

Youre welcome!! Hey more Bono the better thats what I say. I hope you dont mind me asking. Sounds like maybe she is a Bono fan maybe.

eriekittym

Queen Bee said:

I have never seen this before.

I can't feel my face.

That is the hottest thing I've seen today.

Holy crap.

:drool:

Holy crap. I am using the words: "holy" and "crap."

I like this picture.

A lot.

LOL, yeah, isn't it a great picture ^^^^? :D.

U2Kitten said:
Thanks :wink: I tried :yes: I guess she couldn't help it, there is so much Bono in her life!

Yep...that's what happens to U2 fans' families after being exposed to U2 day in and day out...it's ingrained into their heads. :).

And hey, you've got somebody in your home to share the U2 love with, so...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom