Leather Day: Save a Horse...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
606471bc.jpg

u2granny said:

I soooooo love that part of that video. He looks so adorable when he tilts his head like that :).

starsgoblue said:
You naughty little flirt! :love:

:combust:

Heh, I certainly wouldn't mind being in her place. Nope. No siree, that'd be just fine with me :D.

:up: to the "Rattle & Hum" stills in here, as always. And by the way, I meant to ask about this earlier-what's with the pictures a ways back in this thread where Bono's got this white thing around his head? What's that all about, anyone know?

Anywho, I'll second the statement that u2granny has an awesome picture collection :up:. It's really nice to have you back, u2granny, and I'm glad you're doing much better :hug:.

Angela

Hey U2 Granny--thanks for sharing all your beautiful Bono photos. I love him in the JT cowboy hat. Sets me reeling. I'm glad to know you are feeling better!

Moonlit_Angel said:

I soooooo love that part of that video. He looks so adorable when he tilts his head like that :).

Heh, I certainly wouldn't mind being in her place. Nope. No siree, that'd be just fine with me :D.

:up: to the "Rattle & Hum" stills in here, as always. And by the way, I meant to ask about this earlier-what's with the pictures a ways back in this thread where Bono's got this white thing around his head? What's that all about, anyone know?

Anywho, I'll second the statement that u2granny has an awesome picture collection :up:. It's really nice to have you back, u2granny, and I'm glad you're doing much better :hug:.

Angela

I understand it is the sleeve of his shirt.

8fe9af0d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom