Leather Day: Rattle and Hum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Will I get kicked out of PLEBA if I admit that I only just watched the "Rattle and Hum" DVD for the first time last weekend? :reject: They were so young! I was quite touched by Larry's talking about visiting Graceland and wishing that Elvis and his family had been buried somewhere other than "the back yard" so that "no one could get to them." And his wish to have his picture taken on Elvis's Harley was pretty sweet. :cute: Bono's voice was amazing, and Edge and Adam seemed quite confident, even then.

In celebration of that more innocent time (for all of us), how about some pictures from that era?

Bonox3.jpg

BonoJTNeckBW2.jpg

BonoApplaudSax.jpg

Oh don't get me started! :combust: :faint: :love: BEAUTIFUL pics! :bow:

My boomspeed is down :sad: and it had most of my good pics but I'll post some from my fotki page though they aren't as big because they downsize them.:grumpy:

pretty-vi.jpg

im speechless, literally speechless.

:bow: to all of you who posted, thank you!!! its not for nothing jt was my fave bono era.. :drool: :combust:

any larry pics?

Babydoll said:
im speechless, literally speechless.

:bow: to all of you who posted, thank you!!! its not for nothing jt was my fave bono era.. :drool: :combust:

any larry pics?

This is the LEATHER DAY thread. Just Bono.

I was very fortunate to see them Rattle & Hum on opening day of the movie and 2 concerts they were incredible even though I was further away then I would have liked. When the spotlight came to our section the only thing I could think of was he saw me Yeah! How stupid was that?

bono7.jpg

band_49.jpg

Bono_chest_and_cross.jpg

Bono1989.jpg
8452238b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom