Leather Day: Rattle and Hum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iconbonothudskylark.jpg

:faint:
DEF 'thud' time :D

:bow: Ms purl, and contributers~~~!!!

And to think.......i might have been creating that R&Hum album cover......[small but Genuine Chance that fell thru :( }

DOn't feel silly Ms Purl...... I 've been a U2 fan since ......80/81 and I only saw and not in the best condition cuase my frinds DVD player had the creenn splitting length-wise.......everyone was 'stretched thin']......R&H for THE FIRST time Myself around Xmas time....

that's actually b/c after the intense dissapointment of my chance {for R&H album design] fell through I couldn't bare to see R&H when it came out.....even tho my friends {including the one who had the 3 degrees of connection - it wasn't their fault } RAVED ABOUT it.

I didn't go. Never bought the album.
In fact never talked about the experience again....until being here about a yr a half ago........when people in THIS PLEABA sec satarted posting soooooo many R&H pics that it all came up and rushed back at me.........

so i had my catharsis T-- LAST YEAR AND I SAW THE DVD ON SALE........ AND BOUGHT IT!

....... .
btw.......:der: :der:
THE COLOR FOOTAGE...:drool: :drool: ....b/c my friend's dvd plyer was messed up I didn't look at anything eles BUT tthe straight movie..

are any of those color pics here from the DVD OR are they ONLY from the R&H Outakes Boot.......??

please let me know

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:

btw.......:der: :der:
THE COLOR FOOTAGE...:drool: :drool: ....b/c my friend's dvd plyer was messed up I didn't look at anything eles BUT tthe straight movie..

are any of those color pics here from the DVD OR are they ONLY from the R&H Outakes Boot.......??

please let me know

[/COLOR]
:wink: [/B]

I put a few of my color (& b/w) stills from the dvd on U2takemehigher.

Oooooohhhhhhhh...hey, if new "Rattle & Hum" viewers means a subsequent thread being devoted to that time period, then I see no reason why the new viewer should be kicked out :D. Yay to those who are just now experiencing the goodness that is that movie :up:. My sister was nice enough to pick up the DVD of it for me not too long ago, which is nice in the sense that I don't have to deal with warped sound on my tape anymore :p. I really should sit down and watch that again-think I'll do that this weekend...

kellyahern said:

This part, the whole scene from when they come backstage up to when they go back onto the stage, that...has always been one of my favorite parts of the movie... I don't know what it is about that whole bit, but the way Bono looks there just never fails to make me :drool: and :combust:.

Nice to see some pictures/caps in here I've not seen before, too, by the way-this one is new to me, and I find it utterly adorable-loving the smile :cute::
JCOSTER said:

And as always, seeing the usual pictures again is great, too. A very good thread going here.

Angela

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom