Leather Day: Random Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
185cec21.jpg

kellyahern said:

:lol: I knew eventually someone would recognize someone else in one of these photos.

That picture was on a Beth Orton fan forum (thanks google :up: ).

That's so cool though. Steve's awesome. :up:

I took this one -

8831e2aa.jpg

arw9797 said:

Chicago...May 9, 2005. Correct?

I believe I was about a foot to the left of this picture :love: :drool:

I believe so, yes. I didn't take this one, but the girl on the right is Gredge's gf Blair. :)

Edgette said:

:lmao:

Dare I ask? :wink:

sure.....

We met him, Eep, Tim, and two girls that I have no clue who they were in San Diego the Sunday before the first show. I only knew Eep at the time. The drive to Joshua Tree from San Diego is about 3 hours. I was in the front car of our caravan with Kariann, Schmeg, and Schmeg's brother "The Jim." We had to stop at least once an hour to pee.

The night of the San Diego show we bumped into Steve after the concert. He called Eep to see if they wanted to go get some food with us. Steve told her that he was in the parking lot with the "girls who pee a lot." :laugh: We barely knew the guy but he hopped in a car with us and had a meal and then we drove him back to the hotel. :heart: We ended up seeing him quite a bit on the tour after that.....

Edgette said:

I believe so, yes. I didn't take this one, but the girl on the right is Gredge's gf Blair. :)

Does Greg still have a band?

I've been meaning to tell you this...it's driving me crazy. The picture to the left of your sig is a RED X :mad:

arw9797 said:

sure.....

We met him, Eep, Tim, and two girls that I have no clue who they were in San Diego the Sunday before the first show. I only knew Eep at the time. The drive to Joshua Tree from San Diego is about 3 hours. I was in the front car of our caravan with Kariann, Schmeg, and Schmeg's brother "The Jim." We had to stop at least once an hour to pee.

The night of the San Diego show we bumped into Steve after the concert. He called Eep to see if they wanted to go get some food with us. Steve told her that he was in the parking lot with the "girls who pee a lot." :laugh: We barely knew the guy but he hopped in a car with us and had a meal and then we drove him back to the hotel. :heart: We ended up seeing him quite a bit on the tour after that.....

:up: :lol:

Now that is a great story. Steve's great and such a sweetheart. It's cool how you met him like that.

Edgette said:

:up: :lol:

Now that is a great story. Steve's great and such a sweetheart. It's cool how you met him like that.

I love Steve. He barely spoke to us at Joshua Tree because we were all wandering around with our groups. I think about 10 of went in total. How many people get into a car with 4 strangers at 11 PM in the middle of a strange city? Steve! He's great. I haven't seen him since the Milwaukee show but we all had a great time hanging out with him in SD, Chicago, and Milwaukee.

Back
Top Bottom