Leather Day: POP...By POPular demand!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8911a7fd.jpg

I found a "new" Pop picture the other day - at least, it's new to me. Perhaps someone here has a bigger version? :shifty:

colorful.jpg

GeneralGripweed said:

I ADORE this picture. So I tried to paint it. (I'm not finshed yet, obviously, but still...) I'm a newbie, what've I got to lose? :wink:

bonopainting2.jpg

So there is my personal contribution to the glory that was Pop Bono.

wow! i love it. as a fellow artist i salute you!

i love love love pop Bono. (probably my fav.) thank you everyone for all the pictures. and to the newbie with the video and the newbie with the painting. :drool: :drool: :drool: i have some more pics to post. :wink:

zooperson said:

wow! i love it. as a fellow artist i salute you!

i love love love pop Bono. (probably my fav.) thank you everyone for all the pictures. and to the newbie with the video and the newbie with the painting. :drool: :drool: :drool: i have some more pics to post. :wink:

Fellow artist here too, amazing job...:up:

JCOSTER said:

Mysterious Ways Video Bono in the red ruffled shirt.....Yummy!

the MW shirt was more a brighter red - this is a beautiful shade of maroon that complements our man's skin tone.

<---- fashion student. :reject:

I'm sure this has been posted, but I'm on a computer w/dial-up at the moment, so can't scroll through quickly. Dammit! But just as well, because Pop! Bono just makes me want to bite him all over.

Anyway, the eyes! The eyes! Mmmmm. Sex under a hat....

staringatthesun.jpg

I love your intro to this thread BonoFox1 :love:

This is for all you, Bono/POP Slim-fit, Bono/POP-Chop, Bono/POP-MuscleMan, Bono/POP-bubble pants, Mirrorball-Lemon-BoomCha-Uber-Sexy-Mofo-POP-Bono-Lovin-Fans.....

Bono Mot said:
I'm sure this has been posted, but I'm on a computer w/dial-up at the moment, so can't scroll through quickly. Dammit! But just as well, because Pop! Bono just makes me want to bite him all over.

Anyway, the eyes! The eyes! Mmmmm. Sex under a hat....

staringatthesun.jpg

UMMMM:drool: ...Who Cares if the pics are being repeated!!!..POP-BonoROCKS!!!...POP Rocks!! ((ok i'll shut up sit back and enjoy))

Those BLUE EYES!!!!:faint:

Good gawd, ya'll!!!

I finally got to the fast computer this morning and am already approximately one hour late for work thanks to this thread. Priorities, priorities! I'm useless the rest of the day...THANK YOU ALL!

Back
Top Bottom