Leather Day: Peek-a-boo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
99face.jpg

99chin.jpg

I'm telling you..he sneaks into PLEBA and checks out what we're :drool: :drool: over. Then he incorporates them into his videos, photo shoots, etc. Honestly!!! How did he know that lying there with his knew bent and his hands on his **gulp!** waist, and his forlorn look would strike the right chords with us. Huh huh:crazy: :sexywink:

U2Girl1978 said:

I feel like slapping that girl...she just did nothing...I would have tried to kiss him or something... He was wailing! Comfort him please...:huh:

Thank you, U2Girl!!! Everytime I see the Boston DVD I wonder, why did she not do anything???? He is singing next to you, less than 2 inches away, and you stare at the ceiling??? AHHHHHH!!!!:no:

BonoIsAGod said:
Thank you, U2Girl!!! Everytime I see the Boston DVD I wonder, why did she not do anything???? He is singing next to you, less than 2 inches away, and you stare at the ceiling??? AHHHHHH!!!!:no:

Same here - no *way* I would be singing along and staring at the ceiling. I would be doing um. . .other things. . . :wink: :drool:

Dragonfave said:
HI FOLKS. I'M LOOKING FOR MOHAWK-BONO AND BALD BONO. CAN ANYONE POST THESE PICS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE??? (Oh, sorry for the capitalization) :wink:

Not in this thread, it's a no shades thread and those have shades. I just posted a bald Bono in the other leather day thread on this page called 'short cuts' and there is a mohawk thread that has fallen off the page, check the 2nd, 3rd or 4th pleba pages.

Back
Top Bottom