Leather Day: Peek-a-boo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetie said:

His eyes!:love: :sigh: Goodness..How I long to be pinned by those eyes. I've heard that if you do, you will never forget the feeling. :wink:

If I could be pinned by those eyes.... *sigh*.....well I'm off to get ready for my interview. I woke up at 7:17 and in my blurry state I thought it was 11:00! I totally freaked the hell out... :lmao:

miss becky said:
detailscover.jpg

Bono in red!!! :combust: This is the Best. Bono. Picture. Ever!

Bono's got such beautiful eyes, and such a sweet face...wonder if we could start a petition to ban him from wearing shades? Or at least get him to wear them less often. Such a shame to keep that exquisite natural beauty hidden... :hmm:

OH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING THAT PIC UP SO BIG!!!!!!! I simply adore it! I have the original cover of that mag - it was in that mag, Details - i was very happy to see that mag cover. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely feckin' GORGEOUS!! OH god, those beautiful eyes!! - Tell me about it! He really does suit that colour too, don't you all think? I'd say it's 2nd best after black! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

susanp6 said:
OH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING THAT PIC UP SO BIG!!!!!!! I simply adore it! I have the original cover of that mag - it was in that mag, Details - i was very happy to see that mag cover. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely feckin' GORGEOUS!! OH god, those beautiful eyes!! - Tell me about it! He really does suit that colour too, don't you all think? I'd say it's 2nd best after black! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I used to have that Details magazine, along with a whole bunch of Musician magazines from 1992... sadly they have all been lost. I love that cover picture. It was always one of my favorites. :drool:

Starting to sound like you - not as in being a stalker, i hope :lol:

Well, i am madly in love with the darlin' B - man after all!

How could you not be! Just check him out!! :drool: :drool:

Yep, good idea that: colour thread :up:

Oh yes i 100% agree with Bono getting right into some leather gear for the concerts :drool: Wouldn't it be great to see all the pics coming in after every show - all the various tricks&poses he will get into, hmm wonder just how crazy will he go? Maybe he'll start nibbling on 2 girls at the same time or something!! Bono hands orgy!! :drool: As long as i'm there, of course!!

And me!! Bu then you knew i'd say that didn't you, crazed stalker!! :wink:

WildHoney said:

Wonder what Bono :drool: would think if he read posts in Pleba?:hmm:

:laugh: I just got an instant image of Bono logging onto his computer and interference and thinking to himself.-----

B - ok...we're starting a new tour...what do those girls of PLEBA think that I should wear this tour. Oh..check this out. They want me to wear leather. Hot and sweaty? Ok...I'll do it. What else?? Hmmm... bite fingers? They really like that? Alright then...2 girls at once? Sure why not. I hope there are some PLEBA girls at the concert so I can meet them.....

sweetie said:

:laugh: I just got an instant image of Bono logging onto his computer and interference and thinking to himself.-----

B - ok...we're starting a new tour...what do those girls of PLEBA think that I should wear this tour. Oh..check this out. They want me to wear leather. Hot and sweaty? Ok...I'll do it. What else?? Hmmm... bite fingers? They really like that? Alright then...2 girls at once? Sure why not. I hope there are some PLEBA girls at the concert so I can meet them.....

:applaud: Well said

sweetie said:

:D I'm sure he's all over it!

sweetie said:

:D :laugh: I can see that too...

I can also see:
In the middle of I will follow (you know the lull part)......
Bono suddenly whips a slightly moist peice of paper from under his leather jacket...he begins mumbling to self
done that..err...sweat..*looks down*..yeah....leather...check..erm...what else..this list is bloody long...oh, here's one..lap dance?...err...well..anythin for the ehm fans...
the list disappears again...song continues...
List will reappear occasionally..since we know what his memory is like...of course, the ink will begin to smudge (at which point Edge would remind him he *told* him to use waterproof ink..), and it's when it becomes illegible and he has to ad lib that the *real* fun begins :D

And yeah, that was random :shrug:

Okay I have a very strange question to ask. I love Bono with all my heart for most of the things he stands for and him. I don't know him and who knows, a fat chance in hell. well, I met someone not long ago and they said to me that Bono has bad B.O. That would just kill me if he did. I am a scent fanatic.
Has anybody met him and let me know if it is a lie? I pray it is. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom