Leather Day: Peek-a-boo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetestthingvideo.jpg

RedLiteGreyMorn said:
Oh my sweet lord!!! :drool: *imagines self as that girl*

Note to self - do not have evening glass of wine then come on the Peek-a-boo thread! *falls over* :hyper:

The companion images.:wink:

ca5ef45e.jpg

5909b591.jpg

u2granny said:

I saw this pic and all I could think of was, that if I were that girl I would not be able to keep from licking that incredible neck! :tongue: I have a mad thing for necks, and Bono has the sexxiest neck. Thanks for the pic Granny!

clementine_rose said:

I saw this pic and all I could think of was, that if I were that girl I would not be able to keep from licking that incredible neck! :tongue: I have a mad thing for necks, and Bono has the sexxiest neck. Thanks for the pic Granny!

Here's a better neck view.

5c6df3f2.jpg

clementine_rose said:

I feel like slapping that girl...she just did nothing...I would have tried to kiss him or something... He was wailing! Comfort him please...:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

I feel like slapping that girl...she just did nothing...I would have tried to kiss him or something... He was wailing! Comfort him please...:huh:

Truly! How could someone keep from letting loose on that man? And when he is moaning and groaning like he was! Uhh....disgusting! I think I would have to have security pry me off of him.

Granny...YOUR KILLING ME! Please continue. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom