Leather Day - Mr. Speaker!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
219e96af.jpg

fbead5aa.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

hcb - I just had to laugh when I saved this photo & saw what you'd named it. I have to admit, though, you're spot on! "LovelyhairBono". :giggle: :up: :up: :drool: :combust:

By the way, what function/when was this?

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

hcb - I just had to laugh when I saved this photo & saw what you'd named it. I have to admit, though, you're spot on! "LovelyhairBono". :giggle: :up: :up: :drool: :combust:

By the way, what function/when was this?

I think this photo was taken for a court apperance in Dublin last year, but I don't know what for!

Well his hair does look lovely in this photo! :wink: It looks so soft,silky and inviting, you just want to run your fingers through it!!! :drool:

great photos, I love to see (and of course hear) Bono speaking, he's such an eloquent speaker and always looks so dynamic and full of passion and energy.
he's eating his nails again on the photo with the "lovely hair", I think it's nervousness.

hcbiggs2002 said:

I think this photo was taken for a court apperance in Dublin last year, but I don't know what for!

Well his hair does look lovely in this photo! :wink: It looks so soft,silky and inviting, you just want to run your fingers through it!!! :drool:
If it's the court appearance that I'm thinking of, it was for a lawsuit over the ownership of some clothing and other articles that were stolen from him while on tour back during JT. I forget the particulars, but the woman who had been in charge of wardrobe for the tour had several items all these years & was now trying to auction them off as her personal property. Bono's position was that they certainly did not belong to her & should have never been in her possesion. :ohmy:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

If it's the court appearance that I'm thinking of, it was for a lawsuit over the ownership of some clothing and other articles that were stolen from him while on tour back during JT. I forget the particulars, but the woman who had been in charge of wardrobe for the tour had several items all these years & was now trying to auction them off as her personal property. Bono's position was that they certainly did not belong to her & should have never been in her possesion. :ohmy:

I lolled over the part where she claimed Bono gave her a pair of pants.. and there was something the judges said about it being 'very unlikely that Bono walked around backstage in his undies' :giggle:
She also got his Stetson hat and earrings, but she had been summoned by the judge to hand it back within two weeks... and I think she did since we never heard of it again :)

Yeah heard about this. So they actually took her to court over it?! :ohmy: Mind you, it's not a very cool thing to do, stealing someones clothes (no matter how rich they may be) and selling them on to fans, who are willing to pay the earth to have said pieces, then pockerting the money!! :no:

Back
Top Bottom