Leather day - Macphisto, Hell's frozen over we need some heat !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
w20a.jpg

Wonderful thread idea! I don't really have many MacPhisto pics...
845db3a9.jpg

BonoZOOtvtourMcPhistohablandoportel.jpg

mac_scream.jpg

Apologies if any are duplicates, though I doubt you girls would mind. :wink:

Rainy Day Macphisto

The Rainy Day Macphisto piccies are from opening night of Zooropa in Rotterdam. I was there.

In the middle of "Desire", and once the shock of seeing this 'devil' called Macphisto was just setting in... the skies opened up!

The only thing more eerie than that first glimpse of Machphisto was then to see his makeup melting off his face slowing in the rain.

It really added to the idea of Macphisto as tired aging 'pop-star' - as though the makeup melting was showing the sad pop-star under the makeup. Cool moment.

The first piccy in U2 triny's post - Bono open mouth sort of bent forward was during Love Is Blindness... after the your a dangerous idea, that almost makes since" part - he lets out a scream and bending forward as he does it. That is that picture.

Last edited:
Re: Rainy Day Macphisto

Edge_Orchestra said:
The Rainy Day Macphisto piccies are from opening night of Zooropa in Rotterdam. I was there.

In the middle of "Desire", and once the shock of seeing this 'devil' called Macphisto was just setting in... the skies opened up!

The only thing more eerie than that first glimpse of Machphisto was then to see his makeup melting off his face slowing in the rain.

It really added to the idea of Macphisto as tired aging 'pop-star' - as though the makeup melting was showing the sad pop-star under the makeup. Cool moment.

The first piccy in U2 triny's post - Bono open mouth sort of bent forward was during Love Is Blindness... after the your a dangerous idea, that almost makes since" part - he lets out a scream and bending forward as he does it. That is that picture.

MACCY RULES!!!!:drool: :macdevil::heart::macdevil::drool:

Back
Top Bottom