Leather Day: I've seen you in the clothes you made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
does anyone own any edun apparel? is it worth it,for the price? what pieces of clothing do u have?

I've got several pieces. One is one of the U2 shirts from the tour, one is just a t-shirt with the logo on it, and one is this shirt:

edunedgeshirt.jpg

It's generally kind of expensive, but the quality is really good, and I've seen sales at Saks. The green shirt, which is a man's (most of the women's wear comes in the really small sizes) is sturdy and comfortable. It feels like it's going to really last as well. I'm glad I've got it, but it's not like I'm going to be able to afford something each season. I really just wanted one good piece, and this is it.

Part of what I like is the eccentricity. The green one has a seam down the back that curves, and the sleeves have seams that come to a point.

I love Bono's hoodie with the leafy designs on it as well.

And finally someone involved must like Lord of the Rings. The green shirt is called a "Theoden" shirt. One of Bono's hoodies is a "hobbit hoodie," and I've seen a pair of jeans they're calling "elven." :hmm:

Oh, and the t-shirts are really soft (and generally on the thin side) which I really like.

</advertisement>

bearleft said:

It's generally kind of expensive, but the quality is really good, and I've seen sales at Saks. The green shirt, which is a man's (most of the women's wear comes in the really small sizes) is sturdy and comfortable. It feels like it's going to really last as well. I'm glad I've got it, but it's not like I'm going to be able to afford something each season. I really just wanted one good piece, and this is it.

Part of what I like is the eccentricity. The green one has a seam down the back that curves, and the sleeves have seams that come to a point.

And finally someone involved must like Lord of the Rings. The green shirt is called a "Theoden" shirt. One of Bono's hoodies is a "hobbit hoodie," and I've seen a pair of jeans they're calling "elven." :hmm:

Oh, and the t-shirts are really soft (and generally on the thin side) which I really like.

</advertisement>

Do you know if the womens jeans are made really small too or the sizes are like the regulars clothes?

For those of you not from the US who can't order from Saks or any other american stores, you can go on ebay and look for edun clothing. I bought a pair of jeans and I'm scared it's not going to fit :(

carof_77 said:

Do you know if the womens jeans are made really small too or the sizes are like the regulars clothes?

Hard to say. I don't usually look at women's clothing, since I'm not tall or a size 2. But to be perfectly honest, the jeans are expensive and I just can't spend that on jeans, so I haven't looked all that much at them. Appearance-wise, they look great though. I've seen some I like, but haven't wanted to torture myself by really looking. And our local Saks isn't going to be carrying women's Edun anymore. Men's yes.

Good luck with your jeans!

bearleft said:

I've got several pieces. One is one of the U2 shirts from the tour, one is just a t-shirt with the logo on it, and one is this shirt:

edunedgeshirt.jpg

</advertisement>

I also have several pieces of EDUN clothing and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!

They are extremely well-made, the cotton is very soft to wear and the clothes are tailored to make you look the best you can.

I have one beautiful tailored blouse with soft pink lace which is gorgeous and two t-shirts from EDUN - one short sleeved and one long sleeved.

And the satisfaction that you get wearing them is priceless!

I'd definitely recommend buying a few pieces of EDUN clothing. :wink:

I have one pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a blouse. They are ALL made very well, incredibly soft, and look flattering on. If I could afford it I'd have more, but even on sale, these were a major treat to myself.

The blouse and t-shirt were around $35 each, the jeans were $115, and those are sale prices. I believe the jeans were 40% off, so for me, this was a huge treat, but one that was worth it.

i did an online search, and they're sold at saks 5th av for retail, and you can also get stuff online... its pretty costly :| i'm just a student. about the sizes - i'm 5'1 and a size 3-4 - would they have jeans for that size??

"Hobbit Hoodie" :lmao: Un-Fookin'-/Real/! Bono wears a hobbit hoodie! And elven jeans, most likely.
Is it just me, or does Bono has some long feet? I know people always say he has small feet, but they look plenty long to me.

Back
Top Bottom