Leather Day: In the year 2000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Could it be, you and I are the only 2 people on this board who are not going to score this tour? :sad:

Heh, right now I'm thinking that's the case. I'm very happy to hear U2's selling out each show, that's awesome that there's so much demand for them.

But geez, it'd sure be nice if I could get a chance to get a ticket to go...

At least I'm not alone :hug:. I was beginning to think I was the only person on this board who wasn't going to see them at all thus far this tour. But I hear rumors of more shows and that in the U2 News section, so...there's still hope for us! :).

Angela

BonoFox1 said:
dv245.jpg

This is my second favorite pic. :heart:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, right now I'm thinking that's the case. I'm very happy to hear U2's selling out each show, that's awesome that there's so much demand for them.

But geez, it'd sure be nice if I could get a chance to get a ticket to go...

At least I'm not alone :hug:. I was beginning to think I was the only person on this board who wasn't going to see them at all thus far this tour. But I hear rumors of more shows and that in the U2 News section, so...there's still hope for us! :).

Angela

After seeing the May 9 Chicago show, swandiver, our other sister, and I started scouring eBay, looking for tickets to one of the September shows. And we bought some for 9/20 at what was actually paid for them through Ticketmaster. What really ticks me off is that there are still tickets being put up on eBay, but a lot of them are from ticket brokers who bought the tickets just so they could try to sell them at outrageous prices. I hope they choke on them! I can't imagine being able to shell out that kind of money, although seeing one of their shows is definitely a life-altering experience. I'm serious! I first saw them in October 2001, and something changed inside me. So here's this middle-aged woman with a big color picture of U2 as the wallpaper on her computer at work. :hyper:

MsPurrl said:

After seeing the May 9 Chicago show, swandiver, our other sister, and I started scouring eBay, looking for tickets to one of the September shows. And we bought some for 9/20 at what was actually paid for them through Ticketmaster. What really ticks me off is that there are still tickets being put up on eBay, but a lot of them are from ticket brokers who bought the tickets just so they could try to sell them at outrageous prices. I hope they choke on them! I can't imagine being able to shell out that kind of money, although seeing one of their shows is definitely a life-altering experience. I'm serious! I first saw them in October 2001, and something changed inside me. So here's this middle-aged woman with a big color picture of U2 as the wallpaper on her computer at work. :hyper:

:yes:

If you are patient and look for a deal on ebay, they are out there :). You have to be careful and not just buy anything though.

MsPurl, I had the same experience by going to one U2 show - mine was in December 2001 :).

kellyahern said:

:yes:

If you are patient and look for a deal on ebay, they are out there :). You have to be careful and not just buy anything though.

MsPurl, I had the same experience by going to one U2 show - mine was in December 2001 :).

Hi, Kelly. :wave: WIll you be able to go to any shows this fall? We kept hoping that Indianapolis would be added (only one hour from us), but no luck. Swandiver and her daughter, who lives in Orlando, are going to Tampa in November--close to the stage, too. :eyebrow: (Green with envy.) :D

MsPurrl said:

Hi, Kelly. :wave: WIll you be able to go to any shows this fall? We kept hoping that Indianapolis would be added (only one hour from us), but no luck. Swandiver and her daughter, who lives in Orlando, are going to Tampa in November--close to the stage, too. :eyebrow: (Green with envy.) :D

I'm trying for Las Vegas, but so far it's Miami and Tampa. Tampa, I'm as far away from the stage as I think is possible - 300 section way across the arena :(. I had great seats at first too, but ticketmaster/computer messed up as I was ordering :banghead:. It's okay though, Seattle seats were :up:, I just feel bad for my sister, Tampa is the only show she's going too. But I think I feel worse for her than she does :lol:.

kellyahern said:

I'm trying for Las Vegas, but so far it's Miami and Tampa. Tampa, I'm as far away from the stage as I think is possible - 300 section way across the arena :(. I had great seats at first too, but ticketmaster/computer messed up as I was ordering :banghead:. It's okay though, Seattle seats were :up:, I just feel bad for my sister, Tampa is the only show she's going too. But I think I feel worse for her than she does :lol:.

Two of us were in second level at Adams corner of the stage in Chicago in May, but are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down at the far corner, third level, in September. Better remember the binoculars. The Tampa tix my sis got were like 12th from the stage, Edge side, first level. Some people have all the luck!

Back
Top Bottom