Leather Day: In Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5d6c81a3.jpg

2637d813.jpg

5fa6bce1.jpg

4734d365.jpg

24382104.jpg

dazaaaaaaaamnnnn!! :drool:

Kelly I've been meaning to get in touch with you but I dont have ur email :sad: If you have any interest at all in putting pics on Take Me Higher let me know :shifty: Or anyone for that matter. I could never keep up w/ all these amazing pics by myself. you can email me at oliveu2cm@yahoo.com :)

here's a stomping mac action pic :mac:
macstep.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
dazaaaaaaaamnnnn!! :drool:

Kelly I've been meaning to get in touch with you but I dont have ur email :sad: If you have any interest at all in putting pics on Take Me Higher let me know :shifty: Or anyone for that matter. I could never keep up w/ all these amazing pics by myself. you can email me at oliveu2cm@yahoo.com :)

Sure! :hyper: I'd be honored actually :reject: I :heart: your site!

Anything I post here you're more than welcome to use :hug:

most of the pics I post are from here:

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/

password: u2photos

Heeeeyyyy...never seen some of these pictures on this last page here! I like 'em :yes:! Thanks for sharing them!

Also, yay, pictures from my top 3 eras looks-wise are in here! :applaud:. But hey, the whole thread just rocks in general. :).

verte76 said:

There's just something about this picture that I really like...don't know what it is, but yeah, I really like this one.

FallingStar said:

Love this one...if he were to start a game of basketball, that'd be one time I'd actually either want to watch the game or even join in! *Is not much of a basketball person*

FallingStar said:

Aw...:cute: :hug:...

Angela

Olive I'd LOVE to put pics on your site :hyper: You mean upload them when you don't have time? I'd only add the ones you don't already have. Oh my goodness your collecton +mine+ Kelly's = :faint: too awesome to comprehend!

u2kitten@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom