Leather Day:"I'll take a Bo-Jo manwich please"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
97886360.jpg

man john is a big dude !!!! imagine having to keep bono in line 24/7 on a tour ..... wow ...what a legend

love the motion clips in this thread nice touch !!!!!!! :drool:

Great idea for a thread! I think John really seems nice for a security guy, he has a great job! But then again, I am sure not everything is great about it all the time. The pictures are very sweet. I can't help noticing that B and J often have the same facial expression, that's funny. :giggle:

So, do all of the guys travel with security? How about their families? I thought I read somewhere they didn't bother with security, but that would be crazy - there are lotsa nutso people out there!

flossymay said:
So, do all of the guys travel with security? How about their families? I thought I read somewhere they didn't bother with security, but that would be crazy - there are lotsa nutso people out there!

Oh there are places Bono travels with out security ((which Bono doesnt like to have around him))
but i agree there are a lot of nustso people
"OH" and dont forget those crazed PLEBAns too!!!:yikes:

Too bad we couldn't get Big John drunk and have him tell us ENDLESS Bono-stories, that is if we couldn't get B himself drunk and tell us endless Bono stories!!!!!:drool: :drool: :love:

Where does he live and is he on call 24/7, ya think???

Orig psoted by me:
Too bad we couldn't get Big John drunk and have him tell us ENDLESS Bono-stories, that is if we couldn't get B himself drunk and tell us endless Bono stories!!!!!

OF COURSE that would be the 2ND thing we would do, ask for stories.... the 1ST: _____________ (insert fantasy here)!!!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom