Leather Day: How about, um, leather?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
927c45d1.jpg

4228b22a.jpg

28ae5f06.jpg

u2granny said:
There's leather somewhere in this pic.

27f8858d.jpg

That's a good picture :yes: (happy birthday, by the way :)).

And as for the comment made earlier in this thread about a guy coming in and acting all upset with us...yeah, who wants to bet that that guy probably acts similar whenever he sees a pretty girl? We're entitled to drool, too.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

That's a good picture :yes: (happy birthday, by the way :)).

And as for the comment made earlier in this thread about a guy coming in and acting all upset with us...yeah, who wants to bet that that guy probably acts similar whenever he sees a pretty girl? We're entitled to drool, too.

Angela

*pokes head out of box*
:yes: :up: :hug:

*goes back* :reject:

u2granny said:
I don't think anyone objects to drooling.

Yes, it's not the drooling.

I think some of you are missing the point. We do want you guys here :hug:

It just gets annoying when threads go off topic and turn into chat rooms. And there's a difference between drooling and inappropriate comments. I realize you guys are just having fun, but sometimes it goes too far and it's been happening a lot lately.

I agree with Kelly. Feel free to drool away -- we all do it. Just please be careful not to turn every thread into an exchange between just three of you.

:hug: to everyone in PLEBA.

sorry too....just trying to have fun, we get carried away and never mean to send a thread out of control. We have tried to contain ourselves to Plebans now.....

~BrightestStar~ said:
can someone explain what that one article means when it says
"crowd even chanted u2's vintage encore "40" "..that sentence lost me somewhere :confused:

The song "40" is the last song on the War album. For many years it was the band's last song on their encore.

"40" has always sent shivers down my spine when they do that song live! A great many number of fans on here seem to think that should be the last song they play EVER!!

I agree, it would be appropriate! :up:

Oh you need to hear that song BS! Seriously spine-tingling!!

They play it at the end of that show "Under a blood red sky" i was going on about! Class!

Back
Top Bottom