Leather Day: How about, um, leather?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if suspenders count, then maybe he has a leather belt on in this pic. :eyebrow:
bonobed.jpg

clementine_rose said:
Well, if suspenders count, then maybe he has a leather belt on in this pic. :eyebrow:
bonobed.jpg

Does anyone else see that lil peek of tummy?

*climbs onto bed with Bono*
Hey sweetie...hmm..no leather belt..got anything else leather on there??? :mac:
Well, don't you bother yourself, you look tired, allow *me* to check....:wink:
I'll get back to you clemintine....

Well, I must go to bed now. I have my stupid dragon presentation tommorow, and a big test. :sad: I expect to see a lot more WONDERFUL pics of Bono in leather when I get back on tommorow! :wink:
Goodnight all! :wave:

You know what? I'm thinking you girls need hoses filled with cold water :p (LOL at the pun that was made at one point in this thread with the picture of Bono making devil horns...cute).

As for the pictures of him on that rooftop...who the hell knows what he's doing up there, it's Bono, he doesn't always have a rhyme or reason to what he does :D. Very impulsive guy, he is.

Also, I like that picture of Bono playing the piano! He looks so natural sitting there...wish I could actually hear him play it, 'cause I think the piano is such a beautiful instrument to listen to.

nurse chrissi said:

Aw, he looks cute here (and those pictures of him drinking coffee make me want to go find him and go to a coffee shop with him. I haven't done that with a guy in years, and I want to do that, damnit).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom