Leather Day! His long luscious locks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the short hair, but I love it from the Pop era, not now. Unless, and I've said this before, he dyes it darker and trims it a bit more, starts wearing wife beaters, gets photographed in black and white, whilst smoking a cigar. But I love long hair on men! It's not fair!! I mean, I like this lad at my school, and he had long hair, then he bloody cut it off! You can imagine I was distraught. Heh heh. And now he even looks more poncy! Cuz when he cut his hair off, it wasn't cut as short as Bono's is now. And Bono's real manly. Anyway... yeah... LONG HAIR FOREVER, B!

SimplyConfused said:
I love the short hair, but I love it from the Pop era, not now. Unless, and I've said this before, he dyes it darker and trims it a bit more, starts wearing wife beaters, gets photographed in black and white, whilst smoking a cigar. But I love long hair on men!

Me too :up: I love the Pop hair (I just listened to A Grand Madness, my god Bono's voice made me :drool: and :combust:... ) But it's the long hair I love on Bono. There's still hope that he'll let it grow again. But I am still waiting for new pics :grumpy:

More long hair pics :)

u2granny said:
6cec3778.jpg

f94207fd.jpg

OMG I don't remember it being this long.......:drool:

Back
Top Bottom