Leather Day: He's got a smile like salvation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, WildHoney, it's not wrong to want to go back in time. :drool:

BonoandEdge.jpg

And you just *know* that he's smiling in this one--look at the others!

U2Giggles.jpg

WildHoney said:
Is it wrong to want to go back in time....by 25 years???

Not if you take me with you and clone him, it's not :wink:.

That is an adorable picture of him from back then. Such a boyish smile...I love a boyish smile :) (the devilish one isn't necessarily a bad thing either, though...:D).

Course, I just love Bono's smile in general. Especially in the pictures of him with Ali or his kids or his bandmates or other various people he really cares about. He's at his happiest then, and I just think that's really cool :up:. I like seeing him happy.

A lovely thread here...definitely a good pick-me-up :yes:. Great pictures, girls. Far too many good ones here for me to even begin quoting my faves.

Angela

Can't take the boy out of the man !

What a GREAT pic.

Thanks for posting.:)

Wow! Can someone get rid of the watermark on the last pic? Wow, I just love everything about it...Wow!

Val,
I've got a similar version of that photo without the watermarks that I Photoshopped to blur out the background.... will it work? Not exactly a smile, but still..... :shrug:

344695%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232387%3A9954%3A8ot1lsi

U2Girl1978 said:

One of my favorite pics of Bono. :)

Mine too, there is something so innocent and boyish in that look... and those shining blue eyes... :heart: He really ought to wear the shades less, he has such beautiful eyes. he looks so adorable there, I just wanna hug him forever!!

Back
Top Bottom