Leather Day HAIR Fest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tabby[/i] [B]Young Bono was so adorable[/B][/QUOTE] He sure was. I like that picture of the girl ruffling his hair...that's exactly what I want to do every time I see pictures of him from that era. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by U2Kitten said:
morelovetown.jpg

Ohhh...niiiiicccceee...I haven't seen this one before.

He's got his long hair, he's wearing a hat, he's got a guitar, and a cute little look on his face...

Yeah. Now this is something that makes me happy. :yes:.

That, and seeing the "Desire" stills. Can't go wrong with the "Desire" stills.

Again, U2Kitten, I like the picture in your sig...that part of the movie, lookswise, gets to me every time. He just looks so...gah...very sexy there...:drool:...

And I love the ponytails he wore then. Anytime Bono can wear a ponytail is a-ok with me. :).

Heh, the "Streets" video is starting on VH1 Classic right now...that one doesn't get talked about much, but that's another perfect example hair-wise...his hair's blowing around as he's dancing around on the roof and stuff (have I mentioned how much I wish I'd been at that video shoot?).

souLnation2002 said:

Cute!

Angela

Last edited:
:wave: Hi everyone! Good thread this week!! :combust: I'm currently in-between computers, but I can't wait until mine is fixed so I can compulsively post again! :D

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
Again, U2Kitten, I like the picture in your sig...that part of the movie, lookswise, gets to me every time. He just looks so...gah...very sexy there......:drool:

Sigh :combust: Yes he does! He's making a ponytail, I can't stand it, he's so cute! :cute: I love it when he puts on the hat and turns around and winks! I love the way he jumps down the steps coming off the stage, I love his face when he goes 'not the first verse, not the second verse, .." Oh well, I love it all :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Sigh :combust: Yes he does! He's making a ponytail, I can't stand it, he's so cute! :cute: I love it when he puts on the hat and turns around and winks! I love the way he jumps down the steps coming off the stage, I love his face when he goes 'not the first verse, not the second verse, .." Oh well, I love it all :drool:

:yes:. Agree wholeheartedly.

From the time they're leaving the stage after "In God's Country" up to when they're back on stage for "When Love Comes To Town"...that's just good all over.

And that wink is definitely cute.

Yeah, I always get a big, dopey grin on my face during that whole bit. He just looks so good there.

Course, he looks good throughout that entire movie, so...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom