Leather Day: Goofy and Adorable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
title is self explanatory :wink:

4e4a015c.jpg

Kelly, this is a great thread! :D:up:

You know when this pic was taken? :)

Kristin Machina said:
:bono: looks like Syndrome from "The Incredibles." :heart: the dog collar! :drool:

I repeat - the person in the pic you quoted is not Bono!

Merc said:

:bono:: Allright... Now, fuck off!

:lol: What a great night it was! :D

I totally agree! U2 put on a great show inspite of the pouring rain!! I was alright though coz my friend and I had seats under the Fona terraces. By the way, thanks for posting those lovely photos of U2 from Copenhagen. I have them on a loop as my screen savers! :bow: :camera:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I totally agree! U2 put on a great show inspite of the pouring rain!! I was alright though coz my friend and I had seats under the Fona terraces. By the way, thanks for posting those lovely photos of U2 from Copenhagen. I have them on a loop as my screen savers! :bow: :camera:

The second concert pic you posted - if the camera had turned a little more to the right, I would have been in the picture! :yes: I'm acutally in two other pics taken by this guy (not the ones you've posted)... Front row at the b-stage was amazing :drool: but extremely wet and cold! :crack:

... and, you're welcome! :up:

kellyahern said:

aaaaah nooooooo... :sad: I hate the truth... I've seen this picture many many times before, but the bottom was cut off... and I wasn't the only one wondering if he was wearing anything there........:drool:
sadly turns out he was... :(
I love this thread !!!
hm goofy and adorable....
bonoandedgetoyingwithipod4im.jpg

I do have some flying Bono pics, he happens to look adorkable on all of them :drool: Belly Bono
bonobellyflying8vo.jpg

bonobellymay804tribecafilmfest.jpg

The hair...
bonoboatwindhair5gj.jpg

does anybody have the one from the tribeca film festival without the watermark??
that pic made me wonder about something else too... I read the Uri Geller thing where B wasn't wearing underwear.... his pants hang reaaaallly low in this pic too...... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom