Leather Day - Freeze Frame!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyway not here to argue about waist lines.. back to the leather

z1.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
are you serious ??????????????????? :eyebrow:

she is freaking STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She put on a LOT of weight compare with the dublin concert.

It could be okay with a woman which has a more mature beauty and bigger bones structure. e.g. Ali should be a lot heavier than andrea, but she looks fine. Unforunately, Andrea isn't that type.

:shrug:

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
I thought you guys were talking about Andrea Bocelli. Maybe I should read thing a bit more slowly:confused:

no, andrea corr.

but Andrea Bocelli has a voice beyond words. I love the song he did with Bono...:drool:

cinnaminson said:
I thought you guys were talking about Andrea Bocelli. Maybe I should read thing a bit more slowly:confused:

:lol: :lol:
thats funny !
wonder how his waistline is lol.

i have just done a heap of macphisto screen caps but i may save them for another thread.. this thread is huge enough .

Wow some nice caps here. Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I'm feeling better today. I still mean to try capping Night + Day straight from the dvd (the ones already here tho are great) but it's my daughters birthday today so I'll be back later on tonight maybe. :wave:

Serena Vox said:
capture166.jpg

capture167.jpg

Just having some time to catch up with this thread. There are some GREAT caps here!

Thanks to everybody who took the time to post them. :yes:

These two have always been some of my most fav Bono moments in U2's videos.

I love to watch Bono dance. :sexywink: :bonodrum:

I got an upgraded dvd player with camera function :shifty:

nice caps bono777, jen, serena
:applaud: :drool: especially night and day :drool: Bono with alot of hair :drool:

Back
Top Bottom