Leather Day: Decades of Adoration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blm

New Yorker
Okay, not just picture posting, gals.....pick a decade, post pics AND do tell what it is about Bono in that specific decade that is so ...... :drool: ie: Could be his looks(well, that covers EVERY decade), his hair, his voice, stage antics, maturity or lack of, his humanitarian interests. you name it, whatever turns you on about him at that time.

I'll start: Every physical attribute of his from every decade, DUH

Bono-1.jpg
His caring about others in the world

63a6.jpg

2-5.jpg
His newness to my world, and the awareness of an incredible mind and music. Gave me something to relate to many years ago when i was lonely. oh yeah, and his hair.

photo202.jpg
His fidelity- a real man....keeping his wife and his marriage sacred for all this time,and is happy to show it and talk about it and continues to do so.

those are just some....

Last edited:
Yep, I'm sorry, I was so obsessed with making a thread about our man on his beautiful knees this morning that I didn't notice that there was already a Leather Day thread. Nice idea, but I don't know where to start, so here is a weak attempt to cover some things that Bono stands for (in my opinion):

1. Community, loyality, friendship, brotherhood

band_friendshipcircle.jpg

BandNY.jpg

2. LOVE for his wife and family

bono_ali_sweet02.jpg

Bono_Ali_Boys.jpg

Can't wait to see more...I love to know what you all think about Bono (and u2)
SO will there be 2 Leather Days???? There'll be no complaints here :uhoh: :hug:

blm said:
Okay, not just picture posting, gals.....pick a decade, post pics AND do tell what it is about Bono in that specific decade that is so ...... :drool: ie: Could be his looks(well, that covers EVERY decade), his hair, his voice, stage antics, maturity or lack of, his humanitarian interests. you name it, whatever turns you on about him at that time.

I'll start: Every physical attribute of his from every decade, DUH

Bono-1.jpg
His caring about others in the world

63a6.jpg

2-5.jpg
His newness to my world, and the awareness of an incredible mind and music. Gave me something to relate to many years ago when i was lonely. oh yeah, and his hair.

photo202.jpg
His fidelity- a real man....keeping his wife and his marriage sacred for all this time,and is happy to show it and talk about it and continues to do so.

those are just some....

Awww, it looks like Bono and Ali have matching watches on:cute:

Back
Top Bottom