Leather Day - Bring out the Green monstrosity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b_greenhat_mic.jpg

b_fanschat.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

BonoFox, do you know when that second picture of Bono was taken in Chicago?

It actually looks like another angle of him during the five minute conversation that I had with him on 9 May 2005 before the Vertigo concert in Chicago that night.

Do you have any more info on it?

GREAT THREAD :rockon:

last unicorn said:

:ohmy: I didn't know the file is that big. If it's too much, please don't bother! If you do anyway, thanx in advance.

I'm sorry to have disappoint you but the uploading of the Fuse interview is just not working out! :( I have enough trouble with uploading smaller files, which is why I've ever bothered to upgrade my YSi account but there was a special offer going, so I'd thought I'd give it a try. And I've tried, unsuccessfully, 4 times but each time my internet connection cuts out for a few seconds/minutes and the uploading just stops and I have to start all over again. :shrug:

It's mainly because of my unreliable internet connection, that I prefer to download/upload big files, like this one, through U2Torrents. Coz even if your internet connection cuts for hours, it still doesn't effect the download/uploading of the files. Maybe you could try asking for it on the 'Music on the Internet' forum? I bet someone there has a smaller version of it that's easier and faster the upload and download. SORRY!! :sigh:

hcbiggs, please don't worry!!!! Thank you so much for trying.
If I had known that the file is so big I would never have asked you.
I know the problems with big files very well, it's problematic.
I have a broadband connection, but sometimes up/downloading is just very slow or interrupted, and other times it's very fast, so I never know what and how much I can up/download.
It's no problem for me, I don't have time to watch it anyway.
Thank you for your efforts, I appreciate it very much.

March2005120.jpg

March2005118.jpg

***San Diego first show of the tour THATS ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF BONO!!!!!...well you can see my black cowboy hat left hand cornerin the first pic..see how close I was?people were pushing forward and I ended up holding on to Bono's wrist!!! :D :hyper:
second pic my hat in the right hand corner :D

BonoFox1 said:

Thanks once more, BonoFox, for posting that picture - it's quite a historic one (the big picture).

It was taken at the FIRST press conference that Bono ever gave on behalf of DATA on World AIDS Day (1 December) 2002 in Lincoln Nebraska before the first "Heart of America" tour event that evening in Lincoln.

I was there for the press conference and I was there for the event that evening.

Such special memories for me. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom