Leather Day! Bono's love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, what's the addy of the site? Can't seem to get on it via the URL of the pics. :hyper:

More

Falling Star see if this link works.
http://aux.isifa.com/preview/

I had to load these onto boomspeed cuz they would not post.

These are really great.
Bono01.jpg
Bono02.jpg
Bono04.jpg
Bono05.jpg
Bono06.jpg
Bono07.jpg

:applaud: This new site is awesome! Thanks for finding it and posting all those unseen pics! :happy:

FallingStar- Guggi and his family visit Sybille's family in Germany a lot during the summer, so be on the lookout! :wave: They've all got long blond hair! They were staying in Germany in the summer of 2001 when the tour came though, and Bono pulled one of Guggi's boys up on stage during one of the concerts there. I know I have the pic, I'll post it when I find it!

Thanks everyone for the pix :wink:

And thanks U2Kitten for always posting great pix -- what would we do w/o your picture threads? :yes:

U2Kitten said:
:applaud: This new site is awesome! Thanks for finding it and posting all those unseen pics! :happy:

FallingStar- Guggi and his family visit Sybille's family in Germany a lot during the summer, so be on the lookout! :wave: They've all got long blond hair! They were staying in Germany in the summer of 2001 when the tour came though, and Bono pulled one of Guggi's boys up on stage during one of the concerts there. I know I have the pic, I'll post it when I find it!
OH MY GOD! YES!!! *FAINTS*

Moonlit_Angel said:

Amen.

She always finds some of the best JT/R&H era pictures of Bono...and for that I thank her. :D.

Angela

YEP! YAY for U2Kitten! :dance:

Btw, I changed my av again hehe. :eeklaugh:

Thanks Angela and Bonofied U :hug: :) Bonofied I like your new drawing of JT Bono! :love:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Angela and Bonofied U :hug: :) Bonofied I like your new drawing of JT Bono! :love:

Yw! :hug: Aww, thanks! It's a new 3D Bono I'm working on off and on. You might see him appear soon. ;)

Moonlit_Angel said:

Ooh, I wanna see it! :D.

Angela

newbonoorpatrick4interference.jpg

3D Bono - work in progress. Whatcha think? :bono: (I know the hair is weird but it's the only prop I could find that looked Bono-esque heheh)

I need to get my butt a goin' working on some projects :eyebrow:,

Last edited:
great pics!!!!
thanks a lot!!!!

can u just tell me where do u find them???

do u have other pics of his family??they are so cute!!! can u put them here if u have another where we can see bono with all his family....

thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom