Leather Day- Bono in boots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Sigh, Bono always looked so sexy in boots, and he walked and strutted sexy in them, too. Let's have a tribute to Bono-in-boots, not the clunky big bottom shoes he's worn the last several years, but the sexy boots with heels:drool:

bootsy.jpg

leatherwalk.jpg

bonobathroom.jpg

bend.jpg

Ex- Zootopia Bono folder girls, please join us!!! :tongue:

Re: Re: Leather Day- Bono in boots!

Sue DeNym said:

Yes, he did! Maybe he can wear them with the next tour? :happy:

As someone who's done dance before, I'm not sure boots are practical for a performer. Sexy, yes, but if you're going to run around the way Bono does you need to wear shoes with traction. I've read about the many accidents he's had, sometimes dislocating a shoulder or something in the process. Ouch! This is not fun! Those shoes he's been wearing might look "klunky" or whatever (is that a word??) but they have traction, which means fewer slips and falls and thus injuries. He *still* fell off of the catwalk on the first or second date of the Elevation tour. He probably didn't quite have the hang of that catwalk. I didn't see that fall, perhaps he accidentally stepped off of the catwalk.....oops?? I've worn shoes with very little traction for certain kinds of dance, fallen, nuked an ankle or whatever in the process......:censored: :censored:...........not fun. If you do this stuff as your *job*, and have commitments and so forth, like Bono does, you don't want to take chances.

I can't see half of the thread, because I'm not a premium member. :sad::rant: I feel for all the non-premium members...it sucks. :| I don#t think in these big threads were lots of ppl post, taht too many attachments should be posted. :(

5c5f2546.jpg

oh shit, :reject:i am soooooooo sorry! i forgot the way i posted the pics, you couldnot see them... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: i am really sorry, i know it sucks :rant:

i am gonna upload them!!! :hug: sorry: i was sad, so i needed to post pics, without thinking, just post, and i didnot realise the way i was posting... :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom