Leather Day...Bono Comes To Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
33%3A6356%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A49%3A3486ot1lsi

33%3A6356%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A49%3A6452ot1lsi

Boo. Yah.

Angie is happy with the theme this week. Yes. :yes:.

I love all these pictures. :D :drool: :combust:...

Schmeg said:

Gah...I loooooooovvvvvvvveeeee this part of the video...he looks so adorable tilting his head like that.

Schmeg said:

*Coughs, mumbles to herself*...erm, yeah, this one isn't going to put any images in any of us girls' heads...:shifty: :silent:...

And what's this about Memphis now?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

And what's this about Memphis now?

arw's 30th birthday trip in Memphis. Or what I like to call "The Rattle and Hum extravaganza".....Graceland, Sun Studios :drool: , B B King's House of Blues, :shifty: the hill Edge slides down :reject: if we can find it :)...and much more.

Three crazy U2 fans and my poor sister, who is not a U2 fan ( :tsk: ). I think she's going to kill all three of us before the weekend is overwith. She's staying with me tomorrow night and I'm making her watch Rattle and Hum. :evil:

arw9797 said:

arw's 30th birthday trip in Memphis. Or what I like to call "The Rattle and Hum extravaganza".....Graceland, Sun Studios :drool: , B B King's House of Blues, :shifty: the hill Edge slides down :reject: if we can find it :)...and much more.

Three crazy U2 fans and my poor sister, who is not a U2 fan ( :tsk: ). I think she's going to kill all three of us before the weekend is overwith. She's staying with me tomorrow night and I'm making her watch Rattle and Hum. :evil:

birthday.gif

edgemiss.jpg

jtbandsunset.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom