Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^I love all the stills from this little part. And thanks for the "Staring At The Sun" stills! :D. He looks fantastic in that video.

FallingStar said:
B looks great :drool:
hood_2.jpg

:yes:. I forgot I also liked that hooded sweatshirt on him, too, as well as the caps he wore (I'm personally not a fan of the bald head, but if it gets you girls going, hey, great :up: :)).

Also, I definitely remember hearing about those blue light specials...my mom would talk about them all the time when she worked at a KMart. Unfortunately, they also caused her a lot of stress, because some of the customers would just act so stupid about some of the stuff...had a few horror stories from that whole thing.

Angela

I work with one of my friends and she's also losing her job. She's a big Star Trek fan ( sorry to any fans but...:barf: Kariann and Schmeg know what I mean by that.... ) My friend is a member of some Star Trek message board similiar to, but certainly not as cool, as Interfernce. ;) She told me that she posted a message about losing her job and wanted some support from her buddies. I told her it was hopeless for her to do that because whatever they post for her won't be nearly as beautiful or :drool: worthy as a Pop Bono thread!!!!!! :laugh:

She didn't find it as funny as I did! :D

Vampira said:

Because the 'blue light special' is a sale Kmart does in the US. They blink a blue light and announce to come to the blue light for a special sale that's only going to last a short time. I guess Kariann used it because a) the POP/Kmart connection, and b)that this thread was a 'special' for Arw9797!

You pretty much summed it up! :yes:

Vampira said:

You can start it next week :)

We had this planned to get Arw9797 to switch to Bono from Edge. She loves POP Bono. Now I see she's having problems so I hope this will cheer her up! Thank you Kariann for starting the thread! Thanks Schmeg and everybody. I'll be bringing my share of pics of that hot POP CHOP!! BRB!
:cute: You're welcome! Good thread so far!! :combust:

Have I mentioned I love the phrase POP CHOP?

I have to see the rest of the thread now and then I'll have a few more for you! :D

U2Kitten said:

Hehe, thanks. :hug:. As for the customers...bah, doesn't matter where my mom works, there's always those few who, I swear, come in with a "Hi. I am stupid!" sign flashing above their heads. Everybody who works in department stores can relate to that, I'm sure. Heck, make that everybody who has a job, period, be it in a department store or a school or an office or whatever. There's just some people who like to cause trouble. That's life.

My mom knows how to handle them, though. She deals with them the best she can, and if things get worse, the manager comes in and takes care of the whole thing. :). And it's funny...a lot of the time, the parting words of the customers who are giving her grief are, "I'm never shopping here again! I'll go somewhere else!". My mom always says that when she hears that, she thinks, "Oh, gee, that's such a shame, I'll miss you so much..." Hehe.

She doesn't work there anymore...the whole KMart bankruptcy thing a couple years back caused her store to shut down and everything. But she has a job now at a store here in our town. She likes working in stores or offices...it's the kind of work she's made to do. :).

As for the pictures...very cool. :D. It would've been even better if they'd stopped at the KMart my mom worked at, though, LOL. :p.

Angela

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Ooh, I like this one!

Moonlit Angel, those "I'm never shopping here again!" people usually come back, and then everyone who was there when they threw their big scene points and laughs...and then we kill them with kindness at my store. :evil:

So many good pictures in here! I don't have many left that haven't been posted!

Some random fans:
33%3A39%3B%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C2%3C%3B3543ot1lsi

33%3A39%3B%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C2%3C%3B3548ot1lsi

33%3A39%3B%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C2%3C%3B354%3Aot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom