Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gotbono.bmp

U2Kitten said:

Okay...I really like the look in his eyes in this one...

Keocmb said:

This one's cute, too. :D.

I like that one that arw really likes, too. It'd be cool if he put on a green hat in it, though. I like the hats he wore during this era. :yes:. It just made his look. :shrug: (also, arw, first off, sorry to hear about you losing your job :hug:. Second, in regards to the question of how many Bono threads we need a week...hey, that's what happens when you get a bunch of girls who are attracted to a very good-looking lead singer together...the lead singer gets a lot of threads worshipping his looks! LOL).

Anywho...the "Please" stills are really good, too, I love those. If somebody could find some "Staring At The Sun" stills, that'd be awesome, too. :).

Angela

bwoohoohoo :sad:

i wanted to start the leather day thread today

:sad::sad:

but i wanted something like pop bono anyway lol

FallingStar said:
bwoohoohoo :sad:

i wanted to start the leather day thread today

:sad::sad:

but i wanted something like pop bono anyway lol

You can start it next week :)

We had this planned to get Arw9797 to switch to Bono from Edge. She loves POP Bono. Now I see she's having problems so I hope this will cheer her up! Thank you Kariann for starting the thread! Thanks Schmeg and everybody. I'll be bringing my share of pics of that hot POP CHOP!! BRB!

My new favorite picture, so fine and sexy, he's got the POP chop and a gorgeous face! I love it! :drool: :combust: :flirt:

33%3A396%3A323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C3497%3A65ot1lsi

Note to Olive, will you please add this pic to your site when you get it back up? :hyper:

Moonlit_Angel said:

If somebody could find some "Staring At The Sun" stills, that'd be awesome, too. :).

Angela

If no one beats me to it, I can make some when I get home but it won't be until really late tonight.

Vampira said:

You can start it next week :)

We had this planned to get Arw9797 to switch to Bono from Edge. She loves POP Bono. Now I see she's having problems so I hope this will cheer her up! Thank you Kariann for starting the thread! Thanks Schmeg and everybody. I'll be bringing my share of pics of that hot POP CHOP!! BRB!

:laugh: Edge:heart: will always be my main man no matter what but I'll always have room for Pop Bono! I love Bono for so many other reasons way too much to :drool: over him all the time. ;) But thanks for the thread! Hot Pop Bono threads always cheer me up :D

:hug:

arw9797 said:

:laugh: Edge:heart: will always be my main man no matter what but I'll always have room for Pop Bono! I love Bono for so many other reasons way too much to :drool: over him all the time. ;) But thanks for the thread! Hot Pop Bono threads always cheer me up :D

:hug:

That's okay, it's cool you're faithful to Edge;) But you can always join us for hot sexy Pop Bono action! :tongue: Good to see it cheered you up :hug: More to come!

here's a question for you:

Vampira said:

Check out his left ear here, there ARE 2~! I think he had 2 for awhile then went back to only one. That's why he only had one in the Elevation pic. But he did used to have 2!

33%3A396%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A8296%3C7ot1lsi

I say that he didn't have three ear rings. i canNOT remember having him seen with more than two. ......

arajevo.jpg

edited cos the old pic was way too big for here lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom