Leather Day: AB Leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono0258.jpg

5aaa0a50.jpg

WWWOWWW

OMG, I probably have only seen 30% of these photos untill *now*!

thank you all :bow: for such wonderful, jazzy, sexy pics :drool: :sexywink: :drool: !!!

Got a question, it seems as far as what I've seen here that the ??? technical quality of these photos ie sharpness, brightness etc plus artistically just catching great moments is some of the best overall of all their concert tours' photos?

Or have I just seen "too little" all around?

Yes I needed this pick-me-up after a somewhat extra trying week in a few areas of my life. Nothing awful {thank the Powers} but add that to other already trying things and it adds up.

SOmewhen down the line >I'm being to learn Photoshop and as I do various projects I set up for my self ...I want to do some R&R photos/art related to the song together for Bruce, Patti Smith, Television &the who {all my own photos} :D and.... U2 for which I'll have to use others :grumpy: .

Oh Great DArkroom Above can you not grace this R&R gal Photographer with with one u2 concert where I'll be CLOSE ENOUGH, allowed to & with cameras in good condition to finally, actually photograph u2 MYSELF after ALL these unsucessful years before?!

Last edited:
Re: WWWOWWW

dazzledbylight said:
OMG, I probably have only seen 30% of these photos untill *now*!

thank you all :bow: for such wonderful, jazzy, sexy pics :drool: :sexywink: :drool: !!!

Got a question, it seems as far as what I've seen here that the ??? technical quality of these photos ie sharpness, brightness etc plus artistically just catching great moments is some of the best overall of all their concert tours' photos?

Or have I just seen "too little" all around?

I guess I don't understand the question.

Guess I still haven't mastered quoting people either!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom