Least favourite things about our B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bad Templar said:

yes watch us...and you will learn:yes:

there are reasons why these smileys exist here --->:drool: ....:combust: ......:bow: .....:evil: ......lusting smileys:drool: and this one:reject: for when we step over the line..ha ha ha...(just don't step too far over)

Welcome :wave:

BluRmGrl said:

Ok, but no more stops after that, right?! :D I think 1 wife and 3 concubines is more than enough women - even for B! :lmao:
Overkill, and all that, you know. :wink: :up:

Excuse me *YDW quietly raises a hand*... can I be one of Bs concubines? I'd be very discreet.... rampant..... but very discreet...lol

youvedonewhat said:

Excuse me *YDW quietly raises a hand*... can I be one of Bs concubines? I'd be very discreet.... rampant..... but very discreet...lol

well since you said rampant......ok:wink: hell whats one more.................

youvedonewhat said:

Oookay.... You write such WONDERFUL things about our B, I'm sure we could find room for you as our Official Minutes Keeper/Alternate Concubine.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love you girls -- you make me smile when the rest of my day/week is total shite!! :heart: :hug: :heart:

BluRmGrl said:

Oookay.... You write such WONDERFUL things about our B, I'm sure we could find room for you as our Official Minutes Keeper/Alternate Concubine.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love you girls -- you make me smile when the rest of my day/week is total shite!! :heart: :hug: :heart:

....By 'alternate concubine', do you mean that I get him on alternate nights???:drool:

ultrraviolette said:
Hmmm his smoking...

maybe his dance moves...sometimes they are a bit...lame :reject:

LOL! But his dance moves are what make it so entertaining to watch U2! :eeklaugh: Well, among many other things. :hmm:

clementine_rose said:
His smoking! :yuck: Oh, and then there is his straw hat, his Frankenstein shoes, that tip-toe dance he does when he performs Vertigo, when he thinks he has said something funny he just stares to let you know you need to laugh (he kind of gets this tah-da look on his face), and the way he repeats things over and over....like during the SNL show he said LIVE, LIVE, LIVE, LIVE....that just erks me.

the repeating thing annoys me too
as do the platform shoes (you're short honey, deal with it) but i dont mind the straw hat
and i dont like the smoking only because of the damage its done to his voice.
and if bono says "just four boys from dublin" one more time i'm gonna climb on stage and thump him one (and then kiss it better obviously ... :D )

but i LOVE the pop chop :drool:

ultrraviolette said:
maybe his dance moves...sometimes they are a bit...lame :reject:

LOL, yeah, I'll agree, the guy can't dance to save his life (matter of fact, a lot of the guys I like aren't very good dancers). But it's adorable to watch him try...

As for the repetition thing...I can't get on him about that, 'cause I repeat myself a lot, too :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom