Least favourite things about our B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact that he smokes
The Pop chop (glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like that)

miss becky said:
The fact that he smokes
The Pop chop (glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like that)

You're definitely not the only one, Miss Becky. I don't like either the Pop chop or the bald look. I like his hair--especially the JT-era hair.
:love:

Smoking, and how he cares so much about fashion, or what clothes he wears, and his ear rings

macphisto23 said:
Smoking, and how he cares so much about fashion, or what clothes he wears, and his ear rings

*gasps in horror

the earrings!!! One of my favorite things!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'd like to get my teeth on those:drool: *snaps too....uhh sorry:wink:

I thought he looked soooo good with the short hair! Bald... :no: No. That's bad. short hair though, he looked great in.

Now back to the question at hand... :hmm:

Oh! I've got it! My least favorite thing about B is that there's only One of him!

yesss i thought he looked beautiful when he had short hair. i really liked his hair kinda spikey and stuff, but either way bono is still loved with any hair :)

i must say that i hate the smoking habit. i mean not only for his voice, but his health. we all want a healthy bono so he can strut around and save the world while creating wonderful music!

i also don't liek that he has to ALWAYS have his shades on :(

There's not a lot to say bad about him really. I have to admit I don't like his current hair... it's kinda like straw and a bit long. (I don't think it's all real) :reject: But I LOVE Bono and think he's pretty darn hot! :wink:

I don't like the current hairstyle when it's looking straw like with grey roots (yikes!). Our Bono can't get old! Also the lack of prancing around on stage like a mad man from the young days.

Attachments

• waahhh grey hairsmall.jpg
    waahhh grey hairsmall.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 59
I have to say I really like the long hair....wish it were a little longer...mmmmmmm :drool:

What I don't like??? Let's see....ummm...er..uhhhh...can't think of a thing.

Smoking, wearing a cowboy hat, with a pop chop underneath, and not wanting to have a chat with me over beer and nachos. :yuck:

He pushes himself too hard. He smokes. He probably drinks too much. I suspect he doesn't spend nearly enough time with his family. And the mullets of the past. That was a mistake.

Other than those things, Bono is perfect!

THE MULLET!

Even he admits it.

Smoking.

Failed to mention how great Adam's bass is on "How to," didn't say anything about Larry's work. That's okay, that's what Adam and Larry girls for right?

Other than that, not much.

What's wrong with Bono? :hmm:

He loses car keys and stuff, how does Ali cope?!

He goes skinnydipping with a whole lot of drunk people (Flanagan, episode in Sydney). He coulda drowned!!! :sad:

I slept in a park for a GA line.

Bono owes me, BIG TIME.

He can start with a 5 star hotel room, DOUBLE room........

:drool:

blueeyedgirl said:
What's wrong with Bono? :hmm:

He loses car keys and stuff, how does Ali cope?!

He goes skinnydipping with a whole lot of drunk people (Flanagan, episode in Sydney). He coulda drowned!!! :sad:

I slept in a park for a GA line.

Bono owes me, BIG TIME.

He can start with a 5 star hotel room, DOUBLE room........

:drool:

wait....did I just hear you say he went skinnydipping...........???Why had I never heard of this!!! why wasn't I invited!!:grumpy:

he shoulda know better skinny dippin drunk..that is dangerous:(

5 star hotel:hmm: double room? as in 2 beds??:scratch:

:D :hug: :hug:

BluRmGrl said:
Least favorite thing about our beloved B?

:hmm:

That he hasn't shown up on my front door to whisk me away with him to Ireland???? :D
Yeah - that's got to be it! :wink:

LOL, yeah, really (but how's he gonna whisk you away if he's traveling here to Wyoming? :p).

Anywho, I'll agree with the smoking, simply because I can't stand that smell. But I'm sure if I were ever around him, he'd be respectful about it, so...

Also, I don't like seeing him with a bald head. HAIR, Bono. Like stated, you have really nice hair. Keep it.

That's really all I can think of.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

(but how's he gonna whisk you away if he's traveling here to Wyoming? :p).

Angela

OK - let's not fight. :hug: I'm willing to share if you are. :evil: And besides, it's just a little detour to fly your private plane from Wyoming to North Carolina on the way to Dublin, so I don't think B would mind at all!! :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:

OK - let's not fight. :hug: I'm willing to share if you are. :evil: And besides, it's just a little detour to fly your private plane from Wyoming to North Carolina on the way to Dublin, so I don't think B would mind at all!! :lmao:

Wait wait!! if your going to dublin you'll have to fly straight over Vermont....so why not stop here.....as a rest stop:wink:

Dismantled said:

Wait wait!! if your going to dublin you'll have to fly straight over Vermont....so why not stop here.....as a rest stop:wink:

Ok, but no more stops after that, right?! :D I think 1 wife and 3 concubines is more than enough women - even for B! :lmao:
Overkill, and all that, you know. :wink: :up:

BluRmGrl said:

Ok, but no more stops after that, right?! :D I think 1 wife and 3 concubines is more than enough women - even for B! :lmao:
Overkill, and all that, you know. :wink: :up:

Ok cool.....you guys will like it here:wink: who said anything about a wife:eyebrow:

Ali:hug:

Bad Templar said:

She's gorgeous :drool: , but I shouldn't covet :| ...I'm very happy with my momma's home cookin' anyway. :wink:

no no....covet away...thats why these thread exist:drool:
:wink:

muscle shirt
Discotheque and LNOE videos
clunky Frankenstein shoes
not pulling me up on stage

Dudette, your pic is NOT recent- that's over a year old. His hair looks much better now. I like it. But I don't care how old he looks with gray or 'straw' hair, he'd look even older without it. Keep it long :up:

and I LOVE the mullet! :cute: It was a common look back then, and I have to say I much prefer it on any guy to styles that came later (such as greasy spikes :no: ) I don't care for the one from late '84 where the sides were shaved, but by Live Aid it had grown out and looked very nice. I don't understand why people joke on it so much. It's really just long hair with bangs :shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom