le sigh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

labell

War Child
2003weirdsunglasses.jpg

*le sigh* So lovely.

edgelovetownera.jpg

edgedru.jpg

hahaha le sigh..my friend and i take french and we just enjoy putting "le" in front of everything to make it sound french.

how can you not love edge :D

TheWho4Life said:
I've tried and tried not loving him... i always end up crying and in a bad mood... its best for me to LOVE LOVE LOVE him :wink:

why would not want to love him? lol

TheWho4Life said:
People in my life make me feel horrible for liking him... so... I try not to like him, just to make them happy.

Wow. my heart twisted at that, becuase yeah. My brother always says shit about him, how I shouldn't like him, how it creeps him out. One of my best friends is like that too. It upsets me, but I say SCREW YOU. :D They can get over it.

People are so stupid sometimes.

I showed my friend what you had said:

Friend: oh. she was talkin bout edge?
me: mhm
friend: still groady

Last edited:
wow, you and i are like the same! My bro says it creeps him out too! weird! Yea, I tried to notlike Edge anymore... didnt work so, now, i say "screw you" to them. Oh god lmao, the other day (I shouldnt laugh but it was funny... to me) I was lookin at Edge pics and Noel pics... and just blabberin on about them to my friend (cause she wasnt doin anything but sitting there) and my friend all of a sudden says "youre wierd lindsay" and i ignored it the first couple times but then she said again and agian an i turned to her and said "yea, well, youre fuckin stupid now shut up." and got really mad at me, and walked off but for god sake, maybe if she wasnt sittin tehre starin at my screen while i was lookin at pics i wouldnt have kept talkin to her about the.

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
wow, you and i are like the same! My bro says it creeps him out too! weird! Yea, I tried to notlike Edge anymore... didnt work so, now, i say "screw you" to them. Oh god lmao, the other day (I shouldnt laugh but it was funny... to me) I was lookin at Edge pics and Noel pics... and just blabberin on about them to my friend (cause she wasnt doin anything but sitting there) and my friend all of a sudden says "youre wierd lindsay" and i ignored it the first couple times but then she said again and agian an i turned to her and said "yea, well, youre fuckin stupid now shut up." and got really mad at me, and walked off but for god sake, maybe if she wasnt sittin tehre starin at my screen while i was lookin at pics i wouldnt have kept talkin to her about the.

Hahah my best BEST friend will babble on, and she thinks edge is totally adorable, espeically when he singing high pitched on the htdaab dvd during sycmioyo couch mix. She has a thing for Bono's hair. So she has bono, I have edge, and my other friend is obsessed with this one picture of larry. It scares my dad, my coldplay wall, and now im adding U2 (mostly edge) and it kinda scares him. Luckily my mom dosent care, she thinks bono is handsome and we get into long deep conversations about how short bono is. *g*

we should be friends. lol

Wow, at least your friends respect you lol. Mine are like "eewww he's 43 yrs old! eeewww he's 38 yrs old! eeewww he's 32 yrs old!" And here i am... "Actyually... 32 isnt old at all you stupid idiot" well id ont say taht but lol ya know lol.

WE SHOULD BE FREINDS! Have a messenger? I have yahoo and msn. I used to have aim but my parents made me delete it :madspit:

TheWho4Life said:
People in my life make me feel horrible for liking him... so... I try not to like him, just to make them happy.

My friend's do that to me too....they'd be like "OMG why do you like him, he's so weird looking". But the funny thing is they've never bugged me about his age...:eyebrow:

im always bugged by his age

i say HES YOUNGER THAN MY PARENTS THOSE ARE MY ONLY QUALIFICATIONS. lol.

the best answer in the world...

never mind!

it REALLY ticks people off. my cousin was a builder and was working at this womans house and something happened to the water. she was like "the waters gone off!!" and hes just like "oh never mind!" apparantly she got totally pissed at it. :wink:

same here with liking Bono (not that I don't love Edge too!) and people giving me crap...I say f**k 'em! lol. but the problem is that Bono actually is 2 years older than my parents:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom