Laughin my b*llocks off!!!!! LOL! When u sing along in the car with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, sorry
biggrin.gif
.....its just that the other day driving through busy traffic through town I was listenin to 'Lemon'....and, LOL, everytime the lads sang the bit 'Mid-night, is where the day begins...' etc, I just sang the 'Midnight' bit really loud and cranky too....... u know like a real, 'shoutin-it-out-in-a-fuked-up-drooooooled-musical-way-cause-u-I-feel-as-bored-as-u-lot-do!', to the other drivers.!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!

sorry, Im in kinks tellin this, cause, its how my fukin brain functions, listenin to 'Midnight', singin to it off-sync......seeing the expression of other drivers beside me lookin straight ahead havin no idea whats goin on in my car, while I sing with a fuking mad expressional grin on my face to this song..............L.M.F.A.O.!!!!!!!!!!!

*phew*
also, I have been singin to Miami recently and doing the same ting......sorry, if u dont get me right now...............I guess ud need to be me to know what me means, see?

And Bono grabs my giggly-bags when he sings so fuked up on Wake Up.....I feel like the road isnt straight!
I feel like I'm stoned........
biggrin.gif

but Im sure u lot have no lungs left after a session with U2 in ur car!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-16-2002).]

lmao

and i thought i was the only one who's a bit goofy listening to u2 in the car!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Ah yes..the MacPhisto 'Midnight 'lines as on ZooTV Sydney. Source of much car singing magic moments, especially the last one which carries on with 'is where the day begins' with a real Phisto sad face thrown into the bargain.

------------------
Lately I'm sure, words won't implore you to stay

Maddie, your posts always bring a huge smile to my face ...

Yesterday on the way home from work, I was singing Where the Streets Have No Name a bit too loudly and getting some odd looks from people in other cars.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I was singing along to "Beautiful Day" the other day. My window was down, and I was at a red light. There was a van full of guys next to me, laughing. When I saw them laughing, I stuck my head out the window and started singing to them, and they started clapping!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

'grabs my giggly bags'

That's an Irish expression I haven't heard yet-that's just wonderful!

And I agree-Maddie always guarantees a smile-we all love her, don't we?
smile.gif

icon35.gif
to Maddie

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Maddie, your posts always bring a huge smile to my face ...

Yesterday on the way home from work, I was singing Where the Streets Have No Name a bit too loudly and getting some odd looks from people in other cars.

Mi sister is not a big U2 fan (maybe my fault, she has to put up with my obsession) but she loves WTSHNN. We drive together to and from work everyday, and we always listen to that song really loud and sing it like crazy too... we say it's our "road song".

When Fishy and I were driving to the WalMart in PA for Barbies at 3am, I was like falling asleep but I'd snap out of it every once in a while to sing a line of whatever was playing. Looking back it was SO FLIPPIN' FUNNY but at the time, I was a rock star.

Also we made up new words for the end of the live version of "Elevation." I don't think I can post them here. I'll yell them in chat later if you want....

Also it's fun to realize that Edge's voice can go higher than mine....

~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~

Ok, I keep forgetting Mona and I never really told you guys about our weekend o' fun...lol...Well since we all know Midnight is where the day begins...and we just happened to still be in the car and we just happened to have a camera...

242.jpg

I know it's hard to tell, but that does say midnight...lol...and we have a lovely cameo by Mona's legs...lol!

So anyway...here is a list of our shenanigans...the top 10 are by Mona...10-20 are coutesy of myself...

*Edited for content*
smile.gif

1. It started with me dragging Fishy into my school to meet my colleagues, the Religion Dept., whom I loveth muchly. She met my soulmate who said "mastur******" like 12 times and it was "JUICY" ok

2. Then we went to the public library. (NO, seriously).

3. Then we took Julie home

4. Then we went to a ginormous mall in the middle of nowhere where Fishy lives (Not in the mall, she doesn't live in the mall)

5. We ate in the Rainforest Cafe and got a table near the gorilla. We had the STRANGEST waiter. He was humping our table and talking about Mojo and how hot it was or wasn't, and then when we came back after forgetting the credit card he was digging into his pockets saying "HAVE I GOT SOMETHING FER YOU" and before when we dropped the napkins he's like "THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM." And the Hot Hat Guy was hot, and one guy had long hair. WANT TO TOUCH....!

6. we went to Victoria's Secret which was REALLY funny because we were trying to get the measuring tape lady to lasso us

ME: DO I HAVE TO BE NAKED?
FISHY: *sigh* NO.

but she kept running away. We're like 'we should knock something over to get her attention' So we finally got her attention and did what we had to do.

BONO: You're being so discreet I dont' even feel like blushing.

Well fookin come over HERE and I'll MAKE you blush. Geez what time is it....heh

and then the measuring tape lady was all offended cause we decided NOT to buy $30 bras....Geez, I just wanted you to measure me, lady.

MOM: STOP GROWING!!!

7. We went to Abercrombie and other random stores in search of U2ey things

8. We went home to Fishy's house and talked to Julie and played with Barbies. Seriously.

9. We went to Pennsylvania at 3:30 am. For more Barbies.

10. On the way back we hit McDonald's and I was all *sucking* on the straw.....I wish I had me a tape recorder....I said some CRACKED OUT things about smelling Bono and licking Bono.....Bacon.....

11. I bought a *suggestive* lollipop...and when I say *suggestive*...I mean YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! THis thing looked like a freaking *part of the male anatomy* and it OOZED...no joke...you had to suck the tip until the gel inside oozed out...whoa...bacon...

12. Elevation now has bonus words on the end...it is now...ELEVATION...JUBILATION...INSPIRATION...SOUL NATION...***********...***********!
(I think if you use your imagination and know that Mona came up with the bonus words...you can probably figure it out)
smile.gif

13. Yes we did play with barbies...Skipper got a mullet...Bluey barbie is a slut...Mona barbie flashes her underware...fishy barbie...actually doesn't exist...and moon barbie is still mint in the package...OFF TO THE TOY MUSEUM!!!

14. Mona got to see the "Please" "Staring at the Sun" and "Stuck"(the original)" videos...my poor desk chair will never be able to handle a real relationship again...he is scared for life...

15. Bono just told us to squeeze his handle...OK!!!

16. The mona shaped blur just flew upstairs...

17. Cookies?

18. Mona is *sucking* the straw...because WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE DO?

19. Julie couldn't be here so Mona and I read her Bono/Edge slash over the phone to cheer her up...cause come on...most slash is just hilarious...I had to read the juicy parts because Mona got shy! LOL! You know...there is nothing funnier than Bono thinking the word "flacid" LOL!

20. THERE ARE DUCKS EVERYWHERE!!!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by mad1:
LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-16-2002).]

this is a great post! well, this embarassing moment didn't happen to me, but i laughed my ass off last weekend. I was taking my nieces with me to the grocery store to pick up some things, and my oldest niece was just singing along with Bono to Elevation...the "woo hooo" parts were HYSTERICAL!

she's a u2 fan,or at least one i the works
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT WEEKEND!!!!

ME: zzzzzzzz THE GOAL IS ELE zzzzzzzzz

"It's got me leg movin!'"

"I definitely said **** me **** me **** me...."

Barnes & Noble has FLAGS! Like the Olympics!

Julie: This is national m*********** month...

Fishy: Are we supposed to abstain or do it more frequently...

Mona: Here's hopin' more frequently...

ALSO we found the intersection of Joshua Tree Court and Blue Sky drive and took pics there but THEY DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT!!!
frown.gif

ALSO we bought this cactus that I named Joshua bc he looks like a JTree. ALSO Feedback the Hype Turkey. FEEDY ROCKS OUT!

MOM: *looks at Bono and Morrissey shirts I made, and numerous patches and me with an iron* *recollects gold shoe incident* I thought you said no more crafts.

~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~

Back
Top Bottom