Last Vacation of the Summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Well, tomorrow I head off on my last vacation. I'm going to my grandmother's house for two days to visit and go to the beach. *sigh* Ick and I go back to school in about two weeks[September.6th] Anyone else doing anything?

:banghead: :rant:

nannying. wednesday is pretty much my last day though, so that's cool. probably spending some time at the hospital. :(

i will be at college exactly 2 weeks from today. so yay to that.

Lessee......this week is my last week of work...mom's lettin me drive tomorrow morning o_O

and then....I move in to my dorm next Thursday..... andthenmybirthdayisonAugust31.......:shifty:

I just spent this past weekend in my hometown. This week, I'll be putting in extra hours at work before buckling down for classes next week. *sigh*

...Let see...I start classes tomorrow...my big whopping two classes. But let's recap...what did I do on my summer....umm...a couple weeks in NJ...ear infection....a week in chicago....then more ear infection...whee fun summer. LOL. This darn ear infection ruined my summer :yell: Gosh, why can't I remember what I did this summer? It seems like I have been on vacation forever...oh wait I have...:slant:

Jam Jar said:
ehhh..perchance i might go to the beach..but i don't really feel like it..i have to get my stupid summer reading done for school. who ever thought of the idea of making us read dickens? he is NOT (well, was not) a good writer

Oh yes! That summer reading! You get that done young lady! ;) I have been meaning to tell you that you delaying your summer reading reminds me of something that I did. Freshman year my mean english teacher lady made us read the book Rebecca over Christmas break and when we got back we had to right a big ol essay on it...well, yours truly didn't read the book, so I just randomly wrote things down for the essay and managed a B-. I was so proud. /random tale

i hate summer reading

DML said:
[Ba week in chicago [/B]

remember how that one week ended RIGHT as we were convening on chicago?

oh and kiran..dickens = sucks sucks sucks. my greatest apologies you have to read it. cept for the pip pirrip part. that's the first page. :D have fun!

I start my classes tommorrow! Im taking a full load too and I cant wait to go to school tommorrow and hopefully see my friends that I havent seen in a couple months or so!:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom