Larry's stealing me away again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I try to be a faithful Bonogal, I really do. But man, that Larry could put the statue of David itself to shame! :combust: Help me! Must...be...faithful....

:bono:

SD

How about we call us the Bearcubs? ;)

Sorry, ladies, I'd post pics but my computer is aruging with me.

Ok, ok, back to the essay I'm writing...

:huh:

SD

Young Larry Bear Cub was a DOLL and I swoon over him! But older Larry does nothing for me. Maybe it's because I hate crewcuts. Maybe it's that he's too skinny looking through the chest for my taste. Bono is just way more my type. Think about his eyes and his gorgeous touchable dark hair- think about leather pants and the ROSARY!

larry's stealing me away again

In my eyes, YOUNG Bono was much more sexy than young Larry. Now, I can't keep my eyes off of Larry. Bono seems to be enjoying food way too much these days (although he's allowed and please don't be upset at me for mentioning. I'm about 15 lbs. overweight myself.)

Then again, Bono carries the "world" on his shoulders, now doesn't he!!

Re: larry's stealing me away again

Katalina said:
In my eyes, YOUNG Bono was much more sexy than young Larry. Now, I can't keep my eyes off of Larry. Bono seems to be enjoying food way too much these days (although he's allowed and please don't be upset at me for mentioning. I'm about 15 lbs. overweight myself.)

Then again, Bono carries the "world" on his shoulders, now doesn't he!!

I thought Bono was getting heavy a couple of months ago, but looking at pics from a different angle I see it was just the bad angle and the clothes. He is very svelte, but still has 'meat on his bones' as my grandma would say. I just prefer his body to older Larry's. Larry now looks to me like his chest is caving in and he's just too boney for me. Young Larry may not have been 'sexy' but he was a cutie pie:cute: and I still prefer him to older Larry IMO. Of course, young Bono and old Bono will do too!

Back
Top Bottom