larrys siblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry's siblings consist of sisters Mary and Cecilia. However, Mary died when Larry was young. I do not personally have any pictures saved, but there is a family picture from when Larry was little.

Here's the picture from ultravioletluvv
101467914_a341119a4c.jpg

Is Mary the baby in the picture? I've heard this before - its really sad. But I never knew whether it was an older or younger sister.

Its easy to forget sometimes that both Larry and Bono suffered grief very early in life. Larry first lost his sister and then his mum in his teens and Bono also lost his mum about the same age as Larry.

I wonder if there are any pics of his sister now. Larry is hot, so she is probaly gorgeous.

Larry's sister is Cecilla Mullen, she works for Principal Mang. and once ran U2's magazine Propaganda. Her name is in the liner notes.

^ Same. I never heard a thing about his dad getting remarried. I always thought his mum passed away when he was 14-15. ????

Musician magazine, May 1, 1983
As we pull up, Bono does a fond impression of Garvin singing "If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words" at the wedding of drummer Larry Mullen's father.
The same article earlier alludes to this interview having taken place on a "winter day," so presumably we're talking a date of 1982 or earlier for the wedding.

4 years is a fair while. It takes people different lengths of time to get over losses like that, even when it was some one they dearly loved.

I didn't know that it was that quick. I was only 2 in 1982, so that's why I didn't know.

mybono said:
Larry's sister is Cecilla Mullen, she works for Principal Mang. and once ran U2's magazine Propaganda. Her name is in the liner notes.

Larry Mullen Sr and his wife are mentioned in the credits for the last album

Back
Top Bottom