Larrys Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
I've noticed over time that Lardence can sometimes have an interesting taste when it comes to shoes!! Can you ladies help me out by putting his footwear over the years here???

Thanks!!!

No more interesting than the others, I think... :hmm:
Bomb_bandfeet.jpg

Bigredboots_Zoo.jpg

AdamLarryJTBWchairs.jpg

Desire_RH_footscratching.jpg

Though I'm sure his feet are much bigger than most!
:sexywink:

:lol:

Last edited:
I think he has a more 'colourful' taste in shoes than the others.... :wink: All of the guys are 'out there' in some way with theirs, but I think Larry takes the cake!

^^ I am SO FREAKIN SYKED!!!...I got me self some Bono/Larry 2 inch sole creepers!!...Damn I cant believe how expensive the've gotton...(I used to have a pair some years back)..Its cool though because I'm into height enhancers..."I'm 5'2"...and have the Bono/Larry height complex:drool:

BonoFox1 said:
^^ I am SO FREAKIN SYKED!!!...I got me self some Bono/Larry 2 inch sole creepers!!...Damn I cant believe how expensive the've gotton...(I used to have a pair some years back)..Its cool though because I'm into height enhancers..."I'm 5'2"...and have the Bono/Larry height complex:drool:

:applaud: yay for you!!!

BonoFox1 said:

Haha! I've had a pair of black creepers for over a year now and I :heart: them. I'm only 5'4" so I totally get the height issues. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom