Larry's Last Days of Being Thirty-something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I TOUCHED LARRY! HE PUT HIS LONG, HARD...........................................................ARM.....................AROUND ME! I PUT MINE AROUND HIS! HIS BODY FELT HARD AND TIGHT AND HE SMELLED LIKE LEATHER AND HE LOOKED INTO MY EYES AND HE SMIRKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal just came on TV, and I immediately thought of Mr. Smooth Criminal himself...
smile.gif

Almost 5 days until Larry's 40!
Why does that seem so weird? When I think of Larry, I think of a 20 yr old, snarly, Elvis-dressing, spraying-a-hose-at-girls kind of Larry. Not a pretty-much-married-with-kids unavailable kind of Larry who wouldn't give me a drumstick in Boston! *so jealous of the girls who got drumsticks*
wink.gif

But he just gets better with age...and hasn't really aged since 1982.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I love how he keeps his shirt unbuttoned *just enough*....
wink.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Qt71080.jpg

I just don't get it! I mean, granted, the man's face has gotten a little less "padded" over the past few years (finally lost that "baby fat" at age 38 or so), but look! No wrinkles on the forehead! No laugh lines! No crows feet! Does he sleep in a vat of preservatives??? I think when they start to design and clone perfect humans, they'll just have to go straight to Larry for the genes, no tweaking at all (cause according to Bono, Larry looks just as good when he's a woman!)!!!

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

U2! in Boston! in DC! with me!

Ok c'mon girlies!!! We've got to keep this thread up
smile.gif
Till Larry's bday!!!!

Only 5 more days yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 10-26-2001).]

"I'm a sexy bitch."

larry001.jpg

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-26-2001).]

Larry's theme song should be "Forever Young" since the man has no signs of aging...
smile.gif
Anyway, I was flapping away about Larry's birthday to my friends and I was sending them Larry pics...hehe...needless to say, they all think that he is good looking, and I wrote a song about him. But I think it is too dirty to post.
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Ooooo! That cake looked yummy Cat! *asks Lawrence if he wants to share a piece* All right, my fave pic of Larry in his 20's:

larry_010.jpg

Oh! What a doll! *DROOL*

yay I'm the 40th poster for his 40th bday!!

I have some pretty cool news to celebrate, too!!!!! I just got a phone call from PM and Larry really wants me to be his personal attendee, but my job description is really just to get him dressed in the morning. red shirt, blue shirt? red shirt, blue shirt? *no shirt* yay!

how about THIS for a 20 year old?!! Hubba hubba ~ cant hold me back
la-jt10.jpg

------------------
Girl comes up to me says Hey Bono,
I want to play with your band, Sweet Jane...

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Larry in his 20s... ooooohhhh yuuuuuuummmmm.

Joshua Tree days...
QY81212.jpg

More Joshua Tree days...
Qk37589.jpg

Yummy, absolutely freakin' yummy.
Qx67663.jpg

doin' what he does best: a hit man.
Qw46494.jpg

And, of course, we cannot forget the Larry before he discovered leather.
wink.gif

QJ74041.jpg

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom