Larry's Elevation Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob33

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:giggle:

anyone know what kinda pants Larry wore on the Elevation Tour? I seriously need those pants asap...any help is appreciated...thanks :wave:

Do mean the ones he's wearing in this pic?

Larry_elevation.jpg

Larry only owns one pair of trousers per tour! :lmao:

How goes it Rob? :wave:

Rosebud! hey! Congrats on meeting Bono btw! :D

They might be specially made for him for the tour. Just like bono's jackets etc

hmm...that would suck...but yeah I wouldn't be surprised...If I could just figure out the brand or something, anything!

I'm not going to help you until you tell me why you need them asap :wink: I have my ideas but... :hmm:

:lol:

Hmm...you have ideas eh?...I really doubt I need these pants for the reasons you might have in mind :giggle:

Honestly though, I really just love these pants I don't know why...I've always loved them ever since I saw the Boston/Slane DVD's....and I'm a drummer too and I have a band and these pants look like cool drumming pants haha...I recently got a pair of like wind breaker material type pants (not sure what they're called haha) that make that swishy sound when you walk...and those are cool to play in but I still like Larry's more....and I realized the other day that this is probably the best place to ask the question...so I did :)

Ever since I saw the Boston/Slane DVD's...when Bono is introducing the band about halfway through, and he gets to Larry...he starts walking over to join them...and I don't know if any of you notice, but that walk fucking owns...anyway, between the walk and the pants...I don't know...I just want those damn pants!!!

A short little story: After watching those DVD's a few times...one day I tried walking like Larry for the entire day...it was a really stupid and goofy idea but I had a good time trying despite my sister laughing at me the entire day :giggle:

:ohmy:

I BEG YOUR PARDON???

I've never met Bono <<<:sad:>>>, you must be thinking of someone else. :sad: x10000000. If I had, I have no shame in saying I would certainly not be here but in quite a deep coma. :yes:

Damn, the mere thought of it...:faint:

Anyways your right, that boy's walk on Slane is solid gold, and the swooshiness doesn't hurt! :lmao: I hope you find a pair just like it! :wave:

Ever since I saw the Boston/Slane DVD's...when Bono is introducing the band about halfway through, and he gets to Larry...he starts walking over to join them...and I don't know if any of you notice, but that walk fucking owns...anyway, between the walk and the pants...I don't know...I just want those damn pants!!!

A short little story: After watching those DVD's a few times...one day I tried walking like Larry for the entire day...it was a really stupid and goofy idea but I had a good time trying despite my sister laughing at me the entire day :giggle:

Um.. yeah... let's just say I've noticed the walk :wink: :drool:
Did you unbutton your shirt half-way too? :giggle:
I'll give you this - those pants are hella cooler than ordinary track pants. I like the detailing on the sides. Good luck in your quest.

My hubby's a drummer too but hates pants that make noise! :lol: Can you play in boots? He can't and I've noticed Larry almost always wears trainers, not my favorite shoe on a man but... whatever works I guess.

:ohmy:

I BEG YOUR PARDON???

I've never met Bono <<<:sad:>>>, you must be thinking of someone else. :sad: x10000000. If I had, I have no shame in saying I would certainly not be here but in quite a deep coma. :yes:

Damn, the mere thought of it...:faint:

Anyways your right, that boy's walk on Slane is solid gold, and the swooshiness doesn't hurt! :lmao: I hope you find a pair just like it! :wave:

oh wow :lol:

In the band meetings forum Jomel10 met Bono and she has the same avatar as you. That image of Bono is so distinctive and every time I see that avatar I think Rosebud...sorry :giggle:

Um.. yeah... let's just say I've noticed the walk :wink: :drool:
Did you unbutton your shirt half-way too? :giggle:
I'll give you this - those pants are hella cooler than ordinary track pants. I like the detailing on the sides. Good luck in your quest.

My hubby's a drummer too but hates pants that make noise! :lol: Can you play in boots? He can't and I've noticed Larry almost always wears trainers, not my favorite shoe on a man but... whatever works I guess.

I can't remember if I tried to copy the shirt too :hmm:

But yeah I think drumming in boots would be uncomfortable...I've never tried...

I love everything about those pants...if anyone finds any info about them I'd greatly appreciate it...thanks :)

oh wow :lol:

In the band meetings forum Jomel10 met Bono and she has the same avatar as you. That image of Bono is so distinctive and every time I see that avatar I think Rosebud...sorry :giggle:

Damn imposters! :madwife:

I'll keep scrounging around for more info on the pants. You've got me intrigued now. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom