Larry's Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
What kind of dogs does he have? I know that he has Labs but does anyone have any information on the type of labs and how many of them he has? If you have any pictures of the dogs then please post them here.

:)

He had 2 Missy and JJ.... JJ died...he dedicated pop to him...it says sth like JJ R.I.P. give me a minute and Ill show u a pic

LarryandJJ.jpg

I love that picture. What a cool looking dog! :cute:

Don't get me wrong, Larry's all right too. :wink:

Laney_82 said:
Thats the one I have...there is another one....but u can bearly see a dog in there :lol:

hope this helps:wink::wink:

Thanks for the picture. Yea I think I know which one you are talking about, is it the one with Larry in the swimming pool?

Hi everyone,about 2 years ago when i went to ireland and Larry's house there were 2 labradors in his backgarden. One was a dark brown labrador and the other one was a beige labrador.:wink:

joosten said:
Hi everyone,about 2 years ago when i went to ireland and Larry's house there were 2 labradors in his backgarden. One was a dark brown labrador and the other one was a beige labrador.:wink:
tell us more!!!!:hyper::hyper::wink:

joosten said:

:ohmy: Oh la la! Do you have some more interesting things to tell us? :shifty:

So you wanne hear more, Well i'm a u2 and Larryfan since 1983,Went several times to Ireland and to the guys houses.Exept Adam's house because i have no adress,But anyway here's a little story from my last visit to Larry's house.I saw his kids playing on the beach, they came out with i think their nanny who kept a verry close eye on me and my husband.Then suddenly i was looking in the direction of Larry's house and saw a verry familiar blond guy looking over a fence from a distance, probably making sure his kids were alright. But before i knew it he was already gone ,but i mean I SAW LARRY. My day was just perfect from that moment on[by the way i took no pictures of his kids i respect Larry's privacy] By the way Elvis looks just like his dad:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

joosten said:
So you wanne hear more, Well i'm a u2 and Larryfan since 1983,Went several times to Ireland and to the guys houses.Exept Adam's house because i have no adress,But anyway here's a little story from my last visit to Larry's house.I saw his kids playing on the beach, they came out with i think their nanny who kept a verry close eye on me and my husband.Then suddenly i was looking in the direction of Larry's house and saw a verry familiar blond guy looking over a fence from a distance, probably making sure his kids were alright. But before i knew it he was already gone ,but i mean I SAW LARRY. My day was just perfect from that moment on[by the way i took no pictures of his kids i respect Larry's privacy] By the way Elvis looks just like his dad:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

oh my God joosten thats a great story!!!!! thank you for sharing!!!!:wink:

joosten said:

You can't be serious. Especially with all those :wink:'s.

Either way you ladies believe me or not, i knew what i saw and its a wonderful memory to me.You askt me to share and i did. So don't bite me off.:sad:

I didn't mean you, joosten!! :hug:

My comment was directed at Infinitum (who is a guy, by the way), whose response to your story was quite rude, IMO.

I believe your story, and thanks for sharing it! :hug:

Sorry, Gracelandharley if i hurt your'e feelings:hug: and thanks for defending me. I hope i'm welcome here at pleba.And Sister Moon i do believe its Anne in that picture.:wave: :wave:

joosten said:
Sorry, Gracelandharley if i hurt your'e feelings:hug: and thanks for defending me. I hope i'm welcome here at pleba.And Sister Moon i do believe its Anne in that picture.:wave: :wave:

Joosten, you're very welcome to PLEBA and to the Larry girls club too! :wink: :hug:
Thank you for sharing your story with us. :)

You should just ignore the envious comments around here. :rolleyes: :|

:shh: Btw, Monday is Larry's day, it's called MOOBday and we post pictures of him on a given topic. Be sure to check in. :sexywink:

GracelandHarley said:
I didn't mean you, joosten!! :hug:

My comment was directed at Infinitum (who is a guy, by the way), whose response to your story was quite rude, IMO.

I believe your story, and thanks for sharing it! :hug:

My comment wasn't meant to be rude. I wasn't trying to "prove" joosten wrong. I simply thought that joosten was kidding around playfully because of all the :wink:'s. But now I realize that joosten is serious so I believe he said. :)

joosten said:

:wave: You are very welcome at PLEBA, of course!! And no hurt feelings, really! :hug:

Infinitum98 said:

My comment wasn't meant to be rude. I wasn't trying to "prove" joosten wrong. I simply thought that joosten was kidding around playfully because of all the :wink:'s. But now I realize that joosten is serious so I believe he said. :)

No worries, Infinitum. I guess you don't spend much time here in PLEBA... excessive use of emoticons is almost a requirement!! We're very "expressive"! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Thanks for all off your'e warm welcome's,can anyone tell me how to post pictures.[sorry i'm not that good with my computer]:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom