Larry's Botox shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
am i the FIRST person here to point that out

i mean yeh, he IS the best looking member of the group but because of all the pressures of media image and product branding im pretty sure the band's best looking member has had a bit of help with his face to make him look like hes still 32 years old whereas the other guys proceed to look like old men

i mean, have you seen adam? he looks 50

im coming up with this theory because he looked rather limp and aged when all that you cant leave behind came out, and when he did the interviews for the e4 u2 weekend his wrinkles all cleared out

:lol: this is a joke post right?

right?

Come on! Larry doesn't give a shit about his 'image' ... and he always has a no shit attitude, so why would he use botox? that makes no sense!

He had alien DNA implanted in his skin so it won't age. Appently it's the same shit they injected into Keith Richards liver. True story.

CrashedCarDriver said:

i mean yeh, he IS the best looking member of the group but because of all the pressures of media image and product branding im pretty sure the band's best looking member has had a bit of help with his face to make him look like hes still 32 years old whereas the other guys proceed to look like old men

im coming up with this theory because he looked rather limp and aged when all that you cant leave behind came out, and when he did the interviews for the e4 u2 weekend his wrinkles all cleared out

I had to check the calendar to make sure this wasn't April Fool's Day...you have to be kidding...and in case you haven't noticed, Larry does look older every time a new album comes out...he doesn't look 32 anymore, nor should he...but he still looks damn good...especially since he cut his hair again

martha said:

Yeah. That's why he waxes his chest.

He waxes his chest? :huh: I thought, because he is blonde, his chest hair was just lighter?
:lol: at the idea of larry having botox!

CrashedCarDriver said:

So that's why Larry never smiles!

:wink:

Chizip said:
well he does inject himself with bulls blood

You know Larry never confirmed that. Bono tossed that story around and if you remember Bono likes to spin tails. Kiss the Blarney stone anyone? Also given that Larry is a vegetarian I take the bulls blood thing with a grain of salt. I don't think he's getting Botox shots but he put back on some weight this last year which has made him look much better. He was getting kind of skeletal toward the end of the Elevation tour.

Dana

Sicy said:
Oh jeez, I read the title as "Larry's Botox shorts" :huh:

Hahaa made me laugh out loud! :lol: And Larry using botox?!? Ya know some people do manage to look much younger than their years without any artificial help!! I'm a whole year younger than our Larry and people are always telling me that I look 10 years younger than what I am!!! :shrug: :flirt:
There's just something very spooky about those of us born on the 31st October!!!! :shifty: :shh:

Re: Re: Larry's Botox shots

TheQuiet1 said:

So that's why Larry never smiles!

:applaud:

I just spat my champagne over my laptop!

Speaking in my professional capacity as a nurse and someone who does plastic surgery I doubt very much Larry or any of the others has used botox or had any sort of `help`. They all have visible lines and signs of ageing. He probably is a regular visitor in a health spa and has expensive facials - lucky sod!

I would say that edge uses Botox shots because he hasn't got ANY wrinkles!!

Back
Top Bottom