Larry with Caroline at the Hot Press Awards!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm not sure if these have already been posted, but a friend sent them to me. Alright, I hope these work.

Ohhhh, that kiss!
eek.gif
Am so jealous of Caroline now!
frown.gif

image17.jpg

image19.jpg

image16.jpg

Originally posted by dizzy:
I'm not sure if these have already been posted, but a friend sent them to me. Alright, I hope these work.

image19.jpg

*DROOL*

Oh man look how he puts his hand by her head

*THUD*

------------------
And if the night runs over And if the day won`t last

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Ohhhh, that kiss!
eek.gif
frown.gif

image17.jpg

so am I. Larry is so cute and the way he holds her and kisses her... *gasp*

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

This is the only other one from that site..

image18.jpg

it'd be great to see the others and even see the whole broadcast, someone must have it.

------------------
"You just stretch it out and realise a whisper can be louder than a scream." ~Bono
*U2TakeMeHigher*

Oh I hope so! I think this is why we don't have pics of the aftershow party:

Bono and the Corrs stayed at the plush Ten Square Hotel and had the members only night-club there, Chinas, closed down for their own private party.

Most guests partied the night away at the Europa Hotel, while many on the 'A List' headed to Ten Square's Red Bar for an exclusive bash.

Bono said it was an honour to win in Belfast: "We have been away from here for too long and it's a great night.

"We are honoured to win these awards and it's just a great night for the Irish music business."

Showbizireland is usually so good with great big beautiful party pics, but since Andrea doesn't speak to them they weren't allowed in. I do hope some more pics turn up!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:

Showbizireland is usually so good with great big beautiful party pics, but since Andrea doesn't speak to them they weren't allowed in. I do hope some more pics turn up!

Why doesn't she speak to them??

------------------
"You just stretch it out and realise
a whisper can be louder than a scream." ~Bono

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Why doesn't she speak to them??

It's just what you'd think- she is mad at them for spreading rumors and innuendo on her and Bono!

There was a story there a week or two ago, (it was the day I posted the 'nice new Ali pics' thread) and I swear it said "Since Andrea is still not speaking to ShowbizIreland..." but now that quote and the whole second half of the story are gone. She must've made them take it offline. In a recent story, they say she was seen partying with Bono, then they add, 'before our tabloid friends get their knives in this' that Guggi and her 'boyfriend' and sister were there too. I guess now they are trying to make it look like they didn't do it, the tabloids took their words and ran with them. Anyway it's a shame there are no Hotpress party pics. They would've been so nice to have.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-30-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
It's just what you'd think- she is mad at them for spreading rumors and innuendo on her and Bono!

wow.. very interesting! thanks!

Bonochick i'm with you! *drool*

he's got good taste in names, too
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You just stretch it out and realise
a whisper can be louder than a scream." ~Bono

*U2TakeMeHigher*

image17.jpg

*combusts*
gah, i love when a guy puts his hand on my face like he is doing to give me a kiss. talk about turning me into jello. and to see that Larry is doing that *thud* lucky Caroline.

hahaha, it is offical, I am jealous of the Coor Sisters. First, Andrea for dancing with Bono and now I am jealous of Caroline for getting the greeting from Larry. lol..good for them!

AH *combust*
Now I'll NEVER be able to concentrate on my final

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

I feel sick! Really, I can't stand the sight of my man kissing anyone. He does look hot, those ARMS and HANDS!!!

holy sh*t!!!

is that LARRY showing a form of "public affection"???!!!!!

that's it, he's blowin' his image of a badass. (but he still looks good!)

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Ohhhh, that kiss!
eek.gif
frown.gif

image17.jpg

image19.jpg

image16.jpg

ACK!!!!

*jealousy sets in*

*drool**

what a lucky girl,i just looove his hands! and when a guy kisses you like that, it just makes you melt *swoon*

great pics!

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

Wow... Larry's hands are big....

*has impure thoughts*

LMAO!! i was thinking the SAME thing!
*tries to hide perverted mind*

Back
Top Bottom