Larry was so adorable on Vh1's top 100 albums oh & I gotsa a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Ive only seen the top 30 albums

#1 is JT and AB is #21

And they have wee clips with U2 and i keep seeing the One video and MY and ISHFWILF But they had the wee clip with Larry talking aboot AB and he says "i cant even say it Achtoong Baby" aaaw!

Now I gotsa question Ive always said Ach-tung baby but is it actually said ACH-toong?!?!

Sorry its annoying me now :D

AB Larry :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The pronounciation actually has to be on the first syllable. :yes:
So, rather ACH-tuhng. The 'u' not pronounced like an 'a' but like a real 'u'....
Sorry, for bugging you all with this, but I'm way bored and this is finally a topic I know everything about. :D

bono-vox said:
Ive only seen the top 30 albums

#1 is JT and AB is #21

And they have wee clips with U2 and i keep seeing the One video and MY and ISHFWILF But they had the wee clip with Larry talking aboot AB and he says "i cant even say it Achtoong Baby" aaaw!

Now I gotsa question Ive always said Ach-tung baby but is it actually said ACH-toong?!?!

I (and all mah german teachers) have always said it ACHtoong...
Anyway, JT is #1?? They must've revised it.. I thought the Beatles' Revolver was #1, and I always watched that and said "what the fook?"
Coo'

MonaVox said:
I try to say it like Sean Connery.

connery-title.jpg

shake it shake it shake it

it's not a 'ck' sound. it's more of a...shit, i can't describe it...it's a mix between a 'ck' and a 'sh'...kind of...when bono says it it's about right, so go by that...i guess it's just a german thing...

LOL, Larry is just too cute! I watch Interference OVER and OVER again, just to hear Larry LOL. I really must get out more

I can't even say the "bloody" (I think he uses that word) word "Achtung Baby"

I always thought it was Ok-tung Baby but I guess not LOL

bono-vox said:
moonie ur little afro man in ur sig is scary lol :sexywink:

Dood... can you imagine walkin' down the street and seeing that fro on someone? LOL...

I was walking through Downtown Disney (in Anaheim, CA for those of you not familiar with California places) and three girls were walking through decked out in complete Disco Mama costumes - including the fros and the glasses.

Pretty damn funny. LOL

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom