Larry w/ goatee request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bearleft

The Fly
So I was perusing a thread a little while ago (it may have been the couples one), and there was a photo of Larry with a goatee. There's just not enough of these. Anyone have anymore?

(Let the floodgates open.)

ohmy, goatee larry is quite goodlooking.

LarryABstash.jpg

antonkiss.jpg

flanaganjapan.jpg

flanaganlarry.jpg

...somewhat goatee. i guess it's getting there?
larryandann6.jpg

slash is in those pics somewhere?

who is bono kissing or pretending to kiss in that first one?

It's a still from the numb video when Bono and Larry are both singing into Edge's ears. Someone has photoshopped Edge out of the middle so it looks like Bono and Larry are about to kiss = slash.
:wink:

Crimson_Nails said:
It's a still from the numb video when Bono and Larry are both singing into Edge's ears. Someone has photoshopped Edge out of the middle so it looks like Bono and Larry are about to kiss = slash.
:wink:
I never knew that...

carrieluvv said:
slash is in those pics somewhere?

who is bono kissing or pretending to kiss in that first one?

I think carrieluvv was talking about the group photo were you not? Bono's kissing Anton Corbijn, their longtime friend and photograper of the last 25 years. He's taken most the pics of the band that you've probably ever seen (including on all their albums or anywhere).
edgebonoadmire2.jpg

tuwie said:

I love Lemon Army pics. Though as a side- (and non-Larry-related) note, I had no idea Edge had bedazzled his uniform. :wink:

Thanks for all the goatee pics, people! I know I've got some but I have no idea where they are.

bonocomet said:

I think carrieluvv was talking about the group photo were you not? Bono's kissing Anton Corbijn, their longtime friend and photograper of the last 25 years. He's taken most the pics of the band that you've probably ever seen (including on all their albums or anywhere).
edgebonoadmire2.jpg

ahhhh thanks...I thought that maybe who that was

i was also wondering what the slash ref. was to...but someone else explained it for moi

u2granny said:
I would call it more a beard than goatee. This is a goatee.

f4f1d5d2.jpg
"Pimp rag tootsie pop and a cane.." :lmao:

Ahem. I can't help it. Every time I see that, I just lose it.

Back
Top Bottom