Larry throws like a girl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yeah, I knew that would get your attention, ya Larry FREAKS.
wink.gif

I'm in heaven...I just got a copy (of a copy of a copy) of MTV's Outside is America from waaaay back in the JT days, and it's AWESOME! It's nearly all outtakes and behind the scenes stuff surrounding the tour, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Some funny bits:
  • Larry doing a two finger whistle
  • Larry throwing a rock...like a girl (honest!) then Bono doing it better.
  • all the guys buying cowboy boots; Bono complaining to Edge that his problem is that he's 'too tasteful.'
  • Edge taking needle and thread to his torn leather jacket
  • Larry peeking thru the racks of belts at the boot store at the camera (so Larry)
  • Edge the pool shark making an awesome behind the back shot
  • Bono singing some wacky blues song about guacamole and enchiladas
  • the guys on stage at a Houston roadhouse singin Lost Highway...and tossing in lines about Edge! And nobody in the place is even blinking at EYE at who's on stage! SHEESH PEOPLE!

At a photo shoot:
All 4 guys crammed together on a roof. It's either cold, or early, but they all look cranky. Bono says toEdge out the side of his mouth: "it's no wonder we always look grim...it's cos [puts had over mouth and whispers] we're bored."
Photographer comes up: "Are you bored?"
Bono: Uh...no."
biggrin.gif

also VERY excited to see the video of "in God's Country" - I'd *never* seen it before...

Sorry, I'm blathering, but I'M SO EXCITED!!!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Would you be willing to make a copy of your copy of a copy of a copy for me? If so email me at u2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 08-28-2001).]

ooooooh! where did you get that, ive been wanting to see it so much! joshua tree larry is my favorite
wink.gif

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

JT Larry?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

*April breaks out her JT videos and drowns herself in her own drool*

biggrin.gif

If you're willing to make copies I'll get in line. U2Angel92@aol.com

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

While you're all at it....me too! me too!
Can I have a copy too??

cquinn@u.washington.edu

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

ill put my email here on the off chance you do want to make copies... aim2heaven@aol.com.
ill pay for it of course, and the trouble of doing it
wink.gif

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Larry throws like a girl? LMAO
biggrin.gif
ahahaha... now I have to see that! Your lucky for having it on tape!!! If your making copies.... uh.... *gets in line* Maybe we can trade or something!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

dang, 5 minutes goes by and all these replies!! Bwahahahaha...

well, girls, I guess I shoonta led you on so (tee hee), and I wish I could help you with the copies, BUT, I only have a single tape VCR, and a pretty finicky one at that...um, unless you guys can point me to a place that can do this type of service...that does this stuff legally (and cheaply)??

I'd never even heard of this video before...see what happens when one doesn't have CABLE??? >
frown.gif

P.S. oh yeah...the Spanish Eyes video too...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
ill put my email here on the off chance you do want to make copies... aim2heaven@aol.com.
ill pay for it of course, and the trouble of doing it
wink.gif

me too!!
biggrin.gif

my addy is venus8@u2fan.net

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

um, unless you guys can point me to a place that can do this type of service...that does this stuff legally (and cheaply)??

I don't know of any place that does it other than the store by my house called U-Edit Video (I always want to go up and stick a big 2 over the - in that! U2 Edit Video.). But if you'd trust me, you could send me the tape and I'll make copies for people. I've got three VCRs, two always hooked up together, and I'm always making boot, etc. copies.

If you want, Disco, we could work out a trade; I've got some stuff you might like.

http://www.geocities.com/u2boomcha/collection.html

Go there and see what's to see and if you see anything you would like to see or hear (pshew!), lemme know. U2BoomCHA@U2email.com

Speaking of which, does anybody here trade boots? And if so, can we get a little trading action goin' on? I'm always looking for more boots. Boots, boots, boots.

Alright, it's 6:15 AM and I really shouldn't be awake. But this is what happens when you sleep all day. Hrmph.

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

*slyly sticks her e mail addy in the thread just in case*
biggrin.gif

mysterious_manda@hotmail.com

*gets in line.. never mind qeueing for u2, lol

suffertheneedlechill@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Discoteque:

[*]Bono singing some wacky blues song about guacamole and enchiladas

Does he sing that song on a plane? Because I have an MP3 of a song called "Oh Jeannie" in which enchilladas and guacamoles are mentioned. Bono's singing this one on a plane.

Oh god, that sounds fabulous!!!! I hope you can work that out with U2boomcha!! Cos I'd love a copy too! There's a video for in god's country?? I LOOOOVE that song!!! If you can, I'd gladly pay for a copy if it's possible!!

kjcoley@hotmail.com

biggrin.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

U2BoomCHA, I'll give you my IMMORTAL SOUL for a copy. Complete with purty soul-proof giftwrapping.
Or my first-born child, whichever you want.
Or just money.
tongue.gif

My email is in my profile.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Um, add me to the ever-growing list!
wink.gif

Just started my new job and will [finally] have a paycheck again, so I can pay for cost of video and shipping or whatever...

mistyrose78@yahoo.com

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
U2BoomCHA, I'll give you my IMMORTAL SOUL for a copy. Complete with purty soul-proof giftwrapping.
Or my first-born child, whichever you want.
Or just money.
tongue.gif

My email is in my profile.

Hey me too! LOL If you or Disco can somehow work something out, I would REALLY LOVE A COPY!! I'm willing to trade anything... I have extra RS mags, CD's, posters..uh.... whatever....
smile.gif

Well, just in case my addy is: bonoismyhero@hotmail.com

(he is so my hero!
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I just bought the tape in Dublin and started watching it last night. OMG - it?s sooo funny.

I love the part where Bono, Edge and Larry are in that shoe-shop and Larry tried to hide behind some belts
biggrin.gif

I better get myself home and watch the rest of it
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

AHHHHH! Want! Want! God, I feel like such a little beggar. I'd be glad to pay you for your trouble if you make copies. Eeee! Outtakes! Behind the scenes stuff! In other words, everything the DVD of Rattle and Hum should have but doesn't.

e-mail: bmkarabetsos@students.wisc.edu

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 08-30-2001).]

I?m sorry, but I only got copy in PAL. The quality isn?t great either. Can you play PAL???

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by mad1:
AM WHERE AND WHAT!!!!!

WHERE AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!

It?s a video called 'Outside it?s America'. I picked it up in Dublin last weekend. I think it was shown in Ireland at some stage because the is a little RTE sign from time to time. Have you seen it?

------------------

Originally posted by Discoteque:
[*]Edge taking needle and thread to his torn leather jacket
[*]Bono singing some wacky blues song about guacamole and enchiladas

!!!!!!!! adorable!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by mad1:
Hun, where did u get it, which shop???

Erm is it worth buying, for the quality I mean?????????

my copy is ok, but I guess you wouldn?t see much if I make a copy of it. But mine got a nice little extra: the first appearance of U2 ever back in 1878. It?s hilarious. They are performig Street Mission
biggrin.gif

I got it in the shop near Virgin Stores on the quays. It?s a corner shop. Never got the name of it. They sell a lot of bootlegs and posters as well.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom